BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 151 - 160 of 977 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...98

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB Down and Synthetic Hooded Jacket
I have a RAB Infinity Endurance Mens XL available and a NWT Patagonia Nano Puff full zip jacket Mens XL.

In Gear Swap » WTB Down and Synthetic Hooded Jacket
April 01, 6:44pm

Re: Stretchy wind pants?
discontinued?? Montbell Japan still sells the UL Stretch Windpant in Mens and Womens which I always thought were the same as the Montbell USA Dynamo. No?

In Make Your Own Gear » Stretchy wind pants?
April 01, 6:15pm

On the subject of winter huts / cabins
Kewl! Fortunate to have those kind of publicly maintained backcountry cabins for Winter use.

In Post-Trip Reports » On the subject of winter huts / cabins
April 01, 5:39pm

Re: Warmth of Polartec Alpha vs. Patagonia R1
I have not seen the Tango but I have seen the RAB Strata, Marmot Isotherm, and the EB Propellant. I like the design and fabric of the Propellant the best but not keen on the color or the price! ...

In GEAR » Warmth of Polartec Alpha vs. Patagonia R1
March 31, 5:42pm

Re: Re: Arcteryx Nuclei - my new favorite jacket
Rick sez "Still, that's a lot of cabbage for a synth jacket. Probably a good warmth/weight ratio. Too bad it doesn't stay that way since the synth degrades with every use." Now...

In Gear Deals » arc teryx nuclei & MH thermostatic hooded <$145
March 28, 11:37pm

Re: Re: something odd
Hah! Didn't even realize this was a deja vu blast from the past! No doubt the Breeze trades at collectors prices though, at least here in Japan.

In Gear Swap » F.S. GOLITE BREEZE PACK
March 28, 10:09pm

Re: F.S. GOLITE BREEZE PACK
Don't these sell on ebay to collectors for like US$1000!?

In Gear Swap » F.S. GOLITE BREEZE PACK
March 28, 8:05pm

Re: Re: Outdoor research Echo LS zip tee
The tags say UPF 15 which makes sense given it's open mesh knit. Also makes for a VERY fast drying fabric. In fact, even when I was sweating heavily the shirt never felt wet. But the mesh is pr...

In GEAR » Outdoor research Echo LS zip tee
March 28, 7:04am

Re: sizing
Well the XL is pretty big on me now (the zip is REALLY long too) but I also have lost 15kg since October. I wore the s/s tee last Summer and really liked it so picked up the l/s zip during an xmas ...

March 28, 4:22am

Re: Outdoor research Echo LS zip tee
I have it in size XL and it weighs 124g.

March 27, 8:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.