BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 151 - 160 of 941 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...95

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
Spring hiking is coming and these are still available for some lucky man or woman.

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
February 28, 10:32pm

Re: 20% off $75 or more at Sierra Trading Post until 11:59pm MST, Feb. 28
FWIW, this additional 20% off is pretty much the STP standard discount available everyday. The largest discounts I have ever seen is either Additional 45% + 99cent shipping and a 70%-80% TOTAL ...

In Gear Deals » 20% off $75 or more at Sierra Trading Post until 11:59pm MST, Feb. 28
February 28, 7:37pm

Re: OD Box closing
Adam, it seems OD Box Honten will be closed and merged into the Art Sports Honten bld on the opposite side of JR Okachimachi Stn. by the time you arrive. http://odhonten.exblog.jp/

In GEAR » Gear shops in Japan
February 28, 6:19pm

Re: Re: base layer
The new Cap4 EW High Efficiency has such useful temp range (up to 50F I find) that it makes no sense to wear anything else when you compare the weights of less warm layers like 150wt merino or cap1...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » base layers
February 28, 5:22pm

Re: mesmerizing
TORAY is a Japanese textile and plastics conglomerate and the worlds largest producer of Carbon Fiber.

In Editor's Roundtable » ISPO 2014, Munich
February 27, 3:30am

Re: Is there such a thing as a decent raincoat...? What should i buy?
Did you read the part about sending your expensive and well made Goretex back to Gore for replacement under their unconditional lifetime warranty? Just saying....

In GEAR » Is there such a thing as a decent raincoat...? What should i buy?
February 26, 5:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gear shops in Japan
Hmm, I've never been to OD Box so perhaps I should recon it before you arrive and let you know the current stock situation. My B-day is April 5 too and I so deserve a new toy! The neighborh...

February 26, 2:52am

Re: Re: Dilberts
Michael, the BPL thread software is very poor so I had to go back and see which post "Dilberts" might reference and I see it was Eric Chans where he explains the "wisdom" of lay...

In GEAR » Current UL windshirts and breathability: are there other options and layering techniques?
February 26, 2:34am

Re: Re: Re: Gear shops in Japan
Adam, which OD Box will you visit? I live ~100m from the Aussie Embassy and can meet nearby in Azabu Juban if you like. I think you will experience some shock coming from the least populated prefec...

February 26, 12:33am

Re: Re: Re: Re: SMD Fusion info has been released
Well of course. But in my experience twisting doesn't hold even if the loop is twisted tight. It works loose and when the pack is stood up on ground the pole tip is pushed up and out of the loo...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
February 25, 8:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.