BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 151 - 160 of 320 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...32

Forum » Thread

Borah Stealth
I ordered my Stealth today. Can't wait to get it. Read all the comments I could find and I think this is what I am looking for to meet me really, really light weight trips. I'm not quite ...

In Gear Deals » New backpack...the Stealth
May 15, 8:27pm

Filled StarLyte
I've never carried mine full of a lot of fuel. If I overestimated the fuel needs for a meal, only the extra fuel was capped and carried. Could be 1/4 oz or so at times. Haven't had leaks ye...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
May 14, 2:05pm

Starlyte modified
I agree with the last post. The Starlyte is such a fine piece of gear that I love it. It packs in my Evernew .6 with the TrailDesigns Titanium sidewinder cone. Perfect size! Saves room in my pack,...

May 14, 8:43am

Re: Stove tests
Yes. Usual .6 Evernew. Wider than tall.

May 06, 8:54am

Re: Re: Starlyte Modified
Chad, I used the Sidewinder. The tests were performed in my kitchen but I did have a ground protector under all the stoves. To figure out the amount of fuel used to boil the water I j...

May 06, 5:30am

Starlyte Modified
I have a few different alcohol stoves. I decided to test my 3 favorites. What follows are the results of that test. While the modified Starlyte was "slow" it consumed the least amount of ...

May 05, 6:06pm

Caldera keg
Do you have a specific one you are looking for?

In Gear Swap » WTB caldera keg
April 28, 4:57pm

STP
I've never had a problem with STP. Things have always been calculated correctly, customer service has been top notch, I found great service in the stores and on line and on the phone. Sorry y...

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post - watch out
April 25, 9:03pm

Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy
Sold pending funds due to arrive 4/27.

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
April 25, 11:24am

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
****Sold**** I have a Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy for sale. It's a long version. Excellent condition. Only used a few nights. I'm very impressed with it. It adds good warmth to my quilt...

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
April 24, 12:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm