BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 151 - 160 of 973 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...98

Forum » Thread

Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
Most of the time Nick lives in a fantasy world. He is self sufficient. Society provided nothing for him. Do for yourself. Everything he has he earned by working harder. There is no reason t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 12, 6:41pm

The SUL Mindset
I like to camp exposed with big scenery. I'd rather carry suitable gear that makes my vacation enjoyable, than functional gear for traveling from A to B that compromises what I enjoy most. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Mindset
May 11, 5:27pm

Guy on reddit talks about his Grizzy bear attack where he was blinded...
I know what the subject is Bob, but your posting history suggests that being relevant to the topic is not a criteria for you to post one of your contributions to a thread. Again, if you could cl...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guy on reddit talks about his Grizzy bear attack where he was blinded...
May 11, 11:39am

I will not. At least not immediately. Go edit your misplaced concerns and fears to specify you we're talking about a specific type of bear in Your posts. It was not clear at all that...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guy on reddit talks about his Grizzy bear attack where he was blinded...
May 10, 8:28pm

Nobody has ever lived to tell the story of what happened when a bear found the cord from a PCT hang. Nobody. Bob Gross has raised the concern, repeatedly, but until someone survives such an ...

May 10, 4:17pm

Need a new camera
I have an older PanaLeica compact that takes great pictures from a tripod. Small enough to mount on a shoulder strap. Okay optical zoom. Great low light performance at iso100 off a tripod. ...

In Photography » Need a new camera
May 10, 4:08pm

All things are never equal
I think this is BPL, bp lite might be this site --G.B.--

In GEAR » Helium Vs. Versalite (I know, another sleeping bag comparison rehash)
May 10, 12:19am

Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
Can't we compromise ? Chop off their right hand now, and later brand them across the forehead with a warning sign ? In the old days, justice was swifter than it is now. I'm not say...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 09, 4:25pm

Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
Steripen has several models that work well with soda bottles and larger openings. Steripen has several models that need a huge opening. Most "wide mouth" bottle issues can be solv...

In GEAR » Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
May 08, 10:50pm

What's so great about the JMT?
+1 If you camp with the pack, hike with the pack, and break with the pack, it may seem crowded. Doing the trail that way is a choice.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's so great about the JMT?
May 07, 10:05am

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am