Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 151 - 160 of 1251 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...126

Forum » Thread

Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
I still am unable to understand how these comments sink the GOP lower. He is saying all the things that formed the GOP backbone for 20 years. His popularity is rising in the party. He h...

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
July 02, 3:10pm

A group that orders an ISIL cake because their white pride hate cake request was turned down should be reported to DHS as potentially disruptive domestic terrorist. Let them eat cake.

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 02, 3:03pm

equality is not always better
more equality is not always better and full equality is not necessarily the best Like marriage ?

July 02, 2:06pm

Not meaningless
Ian, This phrase is frequently accepted as truth by bed wetting liberals, and cousin luvin conservatives. The most important use of the phrase is to set up the argument that victims are v...

July 02, 1:08pm

Re: Confederate flag
God do not like ugly Wow, y'all got some oversized trucks in the south ! Are big trucks part of southern pride and heritage ? Why does everyone fly the racist rectangle instead of ...

July 01, 11:51pm

Not flat earth
Maybe, a material with zero stretch isn't the perfect fabric for a tent used outside of a show room ?

In GEAR » Why few freestanding Cuben Tents?
July 01, 10:41pm

I can't buy that reasoning. Did he suddenly learn how to breath on the way to the bar, his mouth hydrated, and everything was a okay ? Unlikely.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Difficulty swallowing
July 01, 2:34pm

What's with Western Mountaineering weights
It sounds like your friends sees a lot of over weight bags. Maybe your friend needs a buddy to show them how to use a scale correctly.

In GEAR » What's with Western Mountaineering weights?
June 30, 8:13am

What if you convince the parks it's safe, and ask them to buy N stoves each and sell them as approved at the permit office ?

In Chaff » KICKSTARTER Pros and cons
June 29, 9:36pm

No Hipbelt"
I'm not convinced squats would do squat to help the pain of pressing a bunch of nerves into a bunch of bones. Most people who can't carry weight on their shoulders have nerve pain, not a...

In GEAR » No Hipbelt
June 29, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

I returned my mlife membership after BPL failed to honor the terms of the purchase. There was no longer a store. There never was an ask an expert forum. The strategic input meetings never h...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 15, 2:43pm

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am