BPL Community Profile

Robert Cowman (rcowman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Robert Cowman has not added a biography yet.
CityEdmonton
StateAlberta
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Robert Cowman

Showing 151 - 160 of 970 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...97

Forum » Thread

Re: yawn.
The only sport I can think of where trashing gear the is norm is downhill mountain biking. In climbing, the guy who trashes gear wont be on the other end of my rope, because he might drop the biner...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » If yr gear aint trashed ...
September 07, 12:47am

Re: Re: Re: Katahdin closed?
Justin lichter did it in the winter on his triple crown. he'd probably be willing to answer any questions. http://justinlichter.com/

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Winter AT thru-hike advice and gear wanted.
September 06, 9:15pm

Re: Re: If your gear aint trashed ...
My Friends that are guide in Yamnuska and ACMG seem to not destroy their gear every season. some guys have the same Gamma MX and Alpha shell for like 3 seasons of ice and rock climbing almost every...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » If yr gear aint trashed ...
September 05, 6:02pm

Re: Put the tarp in with the hoody
bump. shirt is now $38 from $45

In Gear Swap » FS: Icebreaker GT S/S Tee mens large, Cocoon Hoody medium, cuben solo tarp
September 05, 2:52pm

Re: Re: thanks!
Arcteryx gamma SL pants. or the AR version. use them almost year round alpine climbing. I also use the patagonia simple guide pants too. two weekends ago tho here is was around 0C on the summit of ...

In GEAR » Tell me about softshell pants
September 04, 1:23pm

Re: I'll take the hoody
mark you now have my old set...

In Gear Swap » FS: Icebreaker GT S/S Tee mens large, Cocoon Hoody medium, cuben solo tarp
September 03, 4:35pm

FS: Icebreaker GT S/S Tee mens large, Cocoon Hoody medium, cuben solo tarp
Men's Ace Short sleeve tee in a large, worn once. Just too big on me. The color is "plane/Splash) which is dark blue and a light blue accents. $45 Shipped from canada to CONUS NOW $38 ...

September 03, 3:42pm

Re: Re: The Ghost of ULA
except the new ghosts and phantom weigh the same two of the old ones...

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
August 28, 2:31pm

Re: Re: lightweight, slim fit alpine shell jacket. any Ideas??
do u even need a waterproof jacket for winter alpine climbing? look at a gamma mx or a MHW dragon jacket. if its cold and dry waterproof is useless, softshell is king

In GEAR » lightweight, slim fit alpine shell jacket. any Ideas??
August 25, 10:37pm

Re: Am I the voice of restraint?
only 2... hornet 32 and jam... i have used 5+ different packs on multiple trips though this year that I've sold though.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
August 25, 10:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Robert Cowman

Robert Cowman has posted no reviews.