BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale OH & AK
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 151 - 160 of 508 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...51

Forum » Thread

NeverWet
Some poor fool is gonna try bringing non-stick cookware to a whole new level with this stuff. Curious to see what happens when someone accidentally ingests it... Maybe they can come out with a v...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 16, 2:16pm

Re: the only piece of gear youll ever need
I can't get that theme music out of my head now...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » the only piece of gear youll ever need
November 14, 5:59pm

Re: Pack for the JMT
You may want to consider the ULA Circuit if the rest of your kit is light and compact enough.

In GEAR » Pack for the JMT
November 14, 5:45pm

Hubba HP
I too saw the MSR Hubba HP series on their site a couple of months ago. Emailed them about it and learned that Cascade Designs has no plans to ever reintroduce the HP series in the US. Bummer...

In GEAR » MSR Hubba Hubba HP
November 08, 4:05pm

Re: Versatile Down Jacket Recommendations
You may want to check out the cheap Costco jacket that created quite a frenzy on here a few weeks ago. I actually sold my MontBell Alpine Light Parka after getting one, mostly because I used the Pa...

In GEAR » Versatile Down Jacket Recommendations
November 06, 8:30pm

Re: NeoAir Weights
2009-ish leaky Regular NeoAir returned to Cascade Designs: 13.2oz New 2011 Regular NeoAir replacement from Cascade Designs: 13.2oz

In GEAR » NeoAir Weights
November 06, 8:08pm

Cool
The trips we learn from are some of the best. On some boring day this winter I may post my little adventure story of Lake Clark N.P. from earlier this summer.

In Post-Trip Reports » My Not so Excellent Adventure in Alaska
November 05, 6:48pm

Re: FS: Torsolite (4)
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Torsolite (4)
November 04, 7:04pm

Hefty
Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I can let them air out in the garage hanging up. May look into the Hefty bags at the hardware store as I did not think to check there.

In GEAR » Smelly trash compactor bags?
November 04, 10:38am

Smelly trash compactor bags?
Finally broke down and bought a box of trash compactor bags to use as waterproof pack liners since regular trash bags were not holding up. One problem though: THEY STINK WITH FRAGRANCE! I could not...

In GEAR » Smelly trash compactor bags?
November 03, 9:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.