BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 151 - 160 of 355 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: dry downs...
Hence, why I continued to post…. apparently, Patagonia has been developing this product for over 5 years and has thus, created a special launch plan for the product- NOTE: I bought this jacket fr...

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
January 10, 5:55pm

Poof goes the Poofay, indeed
I should explain something to Patagonia, before they ask for this thread to be deleted: I have, since 2009 and on numerous attempts, have made efforts to check out your line at EVERY Outdoor Ret...

January 09, 12:54pm

PM me if you want my link to a review on the jacket
PM me if any of you want a link with a review of the jacket (YouTube)

January 09, 11:28am

While we wait...
Here is some not embargoed info on the down itself, per Patagonia: http://player.vimeo.com/video/53090733?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&badge=0&color=ffffff

January 09, 12:36am

My bad, fam
Ryan (and to whomever at Patty who I irked): My bad, truly. I wasnt trying to violate any ethical code or try to disclose proprietary info that wasnt meant to be released. All information abo...

January 08, 11:55pm

Re: Dry down
Michael, the stuff I saw at OR this past summer (from numerous manufacturers) retained loft by ~30%. I humbly suggest doing a bit of homework on the technology, as many do on this forum, before...

In GEAR » New MH ghost whisperer down jacket, 7oz
January 07, 4:25pm

You know, this had me thinking….
I bet MHW is going to come out with this (and the Phantom) in their "water resistant down" next season- albeit, for a few bucks more. The whole "water resistant down" is goi...

January 07, 4:01pm

Just used a friend's Ghost Whispered for a bike ride….
It's a nice jacket, but the hood needs some sort of adjustability, IMO. Without a helmet, it kept blowing off my head during the ~1 mile jaunt to downtown Boulder. Glad it works for some folks....

January 07, 12:08am

Best in it's class? Not really..
the Patagonia UL Hoody has 98 Grams of 800 fill (3.5 oz) in 9.3 jacket…..(38%, based on your "calculations")…. The MHW Ghost Whisperer is awesome- but good lord, how can y'all ...

January 06, 10:20pm

Patagonia Fitz Roy
I have one, use it for temps in the rockies down to the negatives with a long sleeve and light fleece layer. Awesome hood.

In GEAR » Looking for a good down jacket for temps in the low teens
January 05, 12:07am

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.