BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 151 - 160 of 356 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...36

Forum » Thread

Link offline, as per request
Friends, I've been talking with Patagonia, and have decided to take down the video until the jacket's launch. They've asked me to keep the jacket underwaps to the public until ...

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
January 11, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: dry downs...
Hence, why I continued to post…. apparently, Patagonia has been developing this product for over 5 years and has thus, created a special launch plan for the product- NOTE: I bought this jacket fr...

January 10, 5:55pm

Poof goes the Poofay, indeed
I should explain something to Patagonia, before they ask for this thread to be deleted: I have, since 2009 and on numerous attempts, have made efforts to check out your line at EVERY Outdoor Ret...

January 09, 12:54pm

PM me if you want my link to a review on the jacket
PM me if any of you want a link with a review of the jacket (YouTube)

January 09, 11:28am

While we wait...
Here is some not embargoed info on the down itself, per Patagonia: http://player.vimeo.com/video/53090733?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&badge=0&color=ffffff

January 09, 12:36am

My bad, fam
Ryan (and to whomever at Patty who I irked): My bad, truly. I wasnt trying to violate any ethical code or try to disclose proprietary info that wasnt meant to be released. All information abo...

January 08, 11:55pm

Re: Dry down
Michael, the stuff I saw at OR this past summer (from numerous manufacturers) retained loft by ~30%. I humbly suggest doing a bit of homework on the technology, as many do on this forum, before...

In GEAR » New MH ghost whisperer down jacket, 7oz
January 07, 4:25pm

You know, this had me thinking….
I bet MHW is going to come out with this (and the Phantom) in their "water resistant down" next season- albeit, for a few bucks more. The whole "water resistant down" is goi...

January 07, 4:01pm

Just used a friend's Ghost Whispered for a bike ride….
It's a nice jacket, but the hood needs some sort of adjustability, IMO. Without a helmet, it kept blowing off my head during the ~1 mile jaunt to downtown Boulder. Glad it works for some folks....

January 07, 12:08am

Best in it's class? Not really..
the Patagonia UL Hoody has 98 Grams of 800 fill (3.5 oz) in 9.3 jacket…..(38%, based on your "calculations")…. The MHW Ghost Whisperer is awesome- but good lord, how can y'all ...

January 06, 10:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.