Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 151 - 160 of 267 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Learning to use a compass
Hello. Could anyone recommend a good Youtube video on compass instruction? Thank you.

In Philosophy & Technique » Learning to use a compass
June 19, 8:13pm

Thank you
Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm leaning towards the Kelty Triptease Lightline Guyline since the product is the OEM on the Tarptent. But I will look at the Lawson glowire.

In GEAR » Guyline options
June 19, 10:50am

Houdini
Thanks for all of the feedback. I've been eyeing the new Houdini shorts (I'd wait for the season clearance). It just seems strange to not have a liner but I'll try it out at the store...

In GEAR » Board shorts
June 19, 10:48am

Re: TT Moment and wind
Eric, Thanks for the great detail on your experience with the Moment. What are your thoughts on the Notch? Tarptent rates it for "3-4 seasons" vs. "3+" for the Moment DW.

In GEAR » Lightweight tent for Scottish Highlands?
June 18, 4:02pm

Zimmer Summit Sack
Hello. Has anyone used the Zimmer Summit Sack? I'm looking for a bag for day hikes that can carry a jacket, food, and water. I like that the bag doubles as stuff stack. What type of water r...

In GEAR » Zimmer Summit Sack
June 18, 2:07pm

Board shorts
I searched and found some old threads on using board shorts for hiking. What is the current thinking on using lightweight liner-less board shorts? thank you.

In GEAR » Board shorts
June 18, 11:16am

Liners
I've exercised using shorts with a built in liner for a couple of years. What is the advantage of removing the liner? Weigh savings?

In GEAR » Running shorts
June 18, 10:12am

Looking for Independence Day adventure...Tuolumne Meadows?
Hello. I would greatly appreciate ideas for a 3–4 night trip over the July 4 holiday. This will be my girlfriend's first backpacking trip (I have taken her car camping). I would like to ta...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Looking for Independence Day adventure...Tuolumne Meadows?
June 17, 5:14pm

Guyline options
Hey all, I'm looking to purchase guyline for my TarpTent and to keep for general use. I know TarpTents use Kelty Triptease Lightline Guyline (http://www.kelty.com/p-136-triptease-lightline....

In GEAR » Guyline options
June 17, 1:14pm

Re: Re: Tarptents and stakes
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Clayton, thanks for linking that beautiful article. Looks like the Tarptent Easton stakes (which I believe are 8", not 9") are roughly comparable t...

In GEAR » Tarptents and stakes
June 11, 1:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.