BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 151 - 160 of 587 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The crappiness of pit zips
Roger Caffin: "Yep, but my solution is different. Seems to me that what the need for pit zips really means is that you are wearing too much clothing. Take some off instead. Yes, that doe...

In GEAR » The crappiness of pit zips
March 02, 7:24pm

Try also prussik's
A seperate loop at either the tarp/tent or peg end with a prussik knot or klemheist (french prussik) is another thing to try. Depending on your cordage, it can be quite neat and work very well. Can...

In Philosophy & Technique » Tautline hitch or Adjustable Grip Hitch?
March 02, 7:31am

Re: Re: Sub60pack review
Hmmm, I have always wanted to write a review for BPL. My supervisors have always wanted me to submit. Tough call!

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Backpacks
March 01, 6:09am

Re: Re: Sub60pack ordered!
I'm meant to be writing my thesis...

March 01, 5:55am

RE: "Micro XUL Alcohol Stove & Pot"
Love your set-up David. Any tips on how to go about the conical windscreen? Have you had the chance to use it much since you went with the 16oz bottle? I'm currently sourcing similar b...

In Make Your Own Gear » Micro XUL Alcohol Stove & Pot
March 01, 1:00am

bandoliers...
Sorry to bring this up again Matt (no doubt you are madly busy filling thousands of orders for your awesome pack...) but have you ever had a bandolier come off? Whilst walking? Whilst running? Brus...

March 01, 12:32am

Sub60pack ordered!
I also just put my order in to. The pics of the pieces look really good, looks really professionally done. I really like the colour scheme myself. Cheers!

March 01, 12:24am

Finetrack
I just went to my local (tiny) outdoor store. Had a look at the Finetrack stuff there, he just carries about a dozen pairs of tops/bottoms/briefs/socks in the mesh L1 (layer one) series. I pulled a...

In GEAR » Gear shops in Japan
March 01, 12:14am

Re: Re: OD Box closing
Ok, hopefully that doesn't mean that they'll cut down on their inventory levels or variety, but rather increase it, and accidentally find themselves with way too much stock and have to have...

February 28, 6:30pm

J-UL shopping
My purse doesn't hold that much Japanese shrapnel. This will be a card job... Seriously though that mesh stuff looks awesome. I know Miguel has mentioned it in threads in the past. I've ...

February 27, 11:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.