BPL Community Profile

Dave Satterberg (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SO-CAL
About Me Anything outdoors!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave Satterberg

Showing 151 - 160 of 1029 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...103

Forum » Thread

had both
Tried both, each on long trips in the Sierra (JMT thru hikes). Both performed very well but I find myself leaning towards the TG (now Ruta Locura) poles as I like the locking system better, a bit ...

In GEAR » LT-4 Poles
March 05, 10:55am

gonna let you boys borrow my personal scope
just clean it real good inside and out before you return it..

In Chaff » CHAFF!!!!! ARE YOU THERE??!!!!!
March 04, 10:44pm

cool....very cool
Komodo Island for me....not that I am a reptile hater but not the idea of "beaches" and "bikinis" I had in mind...aarrggghh.

In Chaff » Dialing in Your Next Dream Trip
March 02, 9:23pm

Dave
Dave, since you are new and all...do you per chance know anything about getting avatars out of a box?

In Chaff » I Love This Site
March 02, 8:34pm

Ken...
Is that IV bag connected to where I think it is?

In Chaff » Smoking saves having a retirement plan
March 02, 5:52pm

Awesome....Travis
I am going to leave it be after that one....I think any response I could come up with would be paltry in comparison....pure genius! but I leave you with this little beauty..

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 02, 5:49pm

ouch...took a beating on that one
Doug, I feel perhaps you may need a "side kick" to watch your back as these Chaffs can get nasty fast. I offer up for your consideration, "Turd Man!"

In Chaff » Smoking saves having a retirement plan
March 02, 2:53pm

U'h Travis....thanks a lot man.
...so I gave my avatar your advice...and now look!

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 02, 12:42pm

great advice...thanks DOUG!
....so I gave my avatar your advice and now look!

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 02, 11:06am

recommendation
Why not just go with the tried and true Gatewood Cape? It breaths well, sheds moisture and can be dressed up or down depending on conditions.

In GEAR » Help me find the right gear!!
March 01, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave Satterberg

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am