BPL Community Profile

scott Nelson (nlsscott) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So. Calif.
About Me I've been hiking since the 70's. Spent about 20 years in the outdoor retail end of things. I now help teach an outdoor training class with the Sierra Club. I'm a docent at a nearby Nature Center and a volunteer diver at the Aquarium of the Pacific. I like making my own gear.
CitySouth Pasadena
StateCa
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by scott Nelson

Showing 151 - 160 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Consider Tent pole tubing
I am thinking about a similar pack frame. I bought some aluminum tent poles from Quest outfitters. They sell the tubing in various diameters. Some of the sizes have 90 degree elbows. I was able...

In Make Your Own Gear » Need advice on type of metal for MYOG pack frame
March 04, 12:21pm

Dawn sold
Sold use references to Shakespeare whenever possible...

In Gear Swap » FS:Golite "Dawn" and "Day" Packs
February 21, 7:52pm

Sold
sold

In Gear Swap » FS:SMD Lunar Solo e tarptent
February 21, 7:51pm

FS:SMD Lunar Solo e tarptent
This is a one person tarptent in grey with the unltralight floor. 24 oz. uses a trekking pole for support . no stakes included. Clean and in great condition only used for one week. New $235. I w...

In Gear Swap » FS:SMD Lunar Solo e tarptent
February 21, 4:33pm

Day has past but the Dawn is still here
The "Day " pack is sold but the Dawn is available at a lower price. "Yet what from yonder window breaks? Tis the Dawn at a new low price."

February 21, 4:14pm

Size of Day Pack
I measure it to be 9.5 in wide, 24"tall, 5-6 " thick and a 4" extension collar. I added a sleeve to hold a closed cell foam pad in place. Without a pad it weighs 14.6 oz.. It does ...

February 18, 4:21pm

FS:Golite "Dawn" and "Day" Packs
I would like to sell two packs that are no longer offered by Golite. A Dawn size Large REg. $80 sell for $45 with shipping in CONUS. used a few times great condition. Golite "Day" pack ...

February 18, 2:30pm

PM sent
PM sent to buy tarptent

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Squall Classic + BD BetaLight
February 11, 4:43pm

tent and vestibule available elsewhre
I had to put the tent and vestibule up for sale on a well know online auction website that starts with eee and ends with bay. The bidding ends Sunday 2/7. Thanks for looking

In Gear Swap » FS: BD FIRSTLIGHT W/ Vestibule
February 04, 8:17pm

Lowering price
Willing to take $210 including shipping.

In Gear Swap » FS: BD FIRSTLIGHT W/ Vestibule
February 01, 3:23pm

All Reader Reviews by scott Nelson

scott Nelson has posted no reviews.