Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 151 - 160 of 291 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...30

Forum » Thread

WOW
20 dollars that is a steal. No really you probably spent the 20 dollars on a cheap bowie knife and then robbed an REI.....JK. but thats awesome. I did not make a used gear sale this year or las...

In GEAR » REI Half dome 2 review
April 25, 4:35pm

Pillows pillows Pillows
I have tried the Exped Pillow, the cocoon hyper light pillow and ended up going with the Thermarest pillow in small. Epend and cocoon pillows were both air core- this felt like I was laying on ...

In GEAR » Pillows: WM Cloudrest vs. FF Geoduck - opinions?
April 25, 3:37pm

REI Half dome 2 review
I will be using it in fly and foot print mode. So all my observations only apply to fly and foot print. Weight- 3lbs 13 oz- not the lightest thing in the world Space- about 40 sq/ft- im no...

In GEAR » REI Half dome 2 review
April 25, 3:21pm

Spin twinn
I wanted to get a spin twin from them a while ago and emailed them. They said that they were going to find a different fabric cause of supply issues. But that was, I want to say, like 5-6 months ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One?
April 25, 11:48am

Re: Re: Sierra skiing
Andrew - Thank you for clearing the pricing up. 575 is much better. and yes If you read everything on page it paints a clearer picture of what it costs. I cant wait to hear the reviews of these ...

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
April 24, 4:59pm

SELL IT!!!! to me
That quilt is clearly faulty and you should get rid of it ASAP before there are no feathers left. But there is a silver lining I will buy it from you for pennies on the dollar. note: sarcas...

In GEAR » Losing the occasional feather from my quilt?
April 24, 4:33pm

sierras skiing?
Andrew- where did you go this weekend? I was in echo lake(tahoe area) hiking with my GF and daughter and man if you weren't on a north face or above 8,500 you were on dirt.

April 24, 4:27pm

????
How much was your pack? That site is a little confusing(for me). The pack I was able to find a price on(quickly) had a BASE price of 995.00. Did I find the most expensive one? To those of y...

April 24, 4:20pm

cool beans
Yeah tom is a one man shop, so communication can suffer when he is tyring to do everything. and hey stuff happens. Glad you like your jacket. Dont be so hard on the color purple is in! I ...

In GEAR » Problems with Nunatak
April 24, 10:12am

butter knife?
Looks like you got yourself a great butter knife..... Interesting find though. Now that you have it in hand, do you see this as a useful tool? Is this going to replace the knife currently ...

In GEAR » 9 gram knife FMT-T22
April 23, 3:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.