BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 151 - 160 of 489 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...49

Forum » Thread

New SMD Tarp
Looks interesting. There seems to be some promising movement in the overall cuben shelter market. This new tarp and the cuben Haven, together with the Skyscape X, provide viable options to the Zpac...

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
February 09, 7:59pm

Long Term Durability
I am partial to Feathered Friends because I own several of their bags an love them. This year was the first year I bought a custom bag from FF. They were easy to work with and many folks don't ...

In GEAR » Long term durability of Zpacks, Enlightened Equipment and Western Mountaineering bags/quilts
February 09, 7:28pm

Long term Durability
Any reason you left Feathered Friends off the list? They make great, light weight, durable bags and stand behind their products.

In GEAR » Long term durability of Zpacks, Enlightened Equipment and Western Mountaineering bags/quilts
February 09, 6:57pm

Zpacks Hexamid Twin
Here is a second vote for the Hexamid Twin. I have the "tent" version. 12.5oz includes lines, stakes, stuff sack. I use the Zpacks Twin Poncho/Groundsheet (6.1oz) as a multi-use item and ...

In GEAR » A Casual Poll: Your Fave Go-to 3 season Solo Shelter
February 08, 3:02pm

Golite
John - at $180ish for a Z30 my loyalty to cottage manufacturers and country would likely buckle. The Golite quilts have been at great prices in the past and I would agree, at a really low price lik...

In GEAR » Golite Z30 Sizing?
February 08, 12:30pm

Early Spring AT/Nordic Gear List
My Hexamid Twin got snowed on last September and it really struggled with the snow load.There was some overall sagging (not from the material, but structurally) and I had to knock snow off the shel...

In Gear Lists » Early Spring AT/Nordic Gear List
February 08, 12:22pm

Golite Z30
As far as price goes for the Z30, what am I missing? It is $320 and out of stock almost all of the time. Seems to me to make the Z30 a "deal" it has to be on sale or there has to be a di...

February 08, 12:08pm

Current UL Wind Shirts
I think the added weight of other options is a deal breaker for me. I use a FF Jackorack wind shirt made of Pertex Quantum UL Endurance fabric and, in size XL, mine is 4oz. I have been pleased with...

In GEAR » Current UL windshirts and breathability: are there other options and layering techniques?
February 07, 6:57pm

Golite
I would do a search of the Gear Swap Forum, I believe Tim's quilts have a strong resale value here and a fast resale times. I have bought and sold a lot of gear here to "test" and hav...

February 07, 6:45pm

Golite Z30
As long as Tim Marshall of Enlightened Equipment is making quilts I would pass on Golite entirely. Tim is active on BPL, makes his quilts in the USA in a small shop, has excellent pricing, quality ...

February 07, 6:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.