BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 151 - 160 of 497 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...50

Forum » Thread

Forum Police
Roger - can we pay in Bit-coins?

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell wind shirt, Montbell rain trekker, GG The One.
February 12, 11:08pm

The One
Got a quick sales history from the buyer that squares with the White Blaze postings. Seller has been responsive and transparent.

February 12, 9:34pm

The One
I have been doing some on-line due diligence. I can't find a Gear Swap post that matches the seller's sales history. Do you have a link the post the seller is referring to?

February 12, 8:56pm

GG The One
I'll take it. Sent PM.

February 12, 7:47pm

I'll take it
I buy and sell a bit on the Gear Swap Forum. I have missed out on items, sometimes for reasons I can't understand, but that is just too bad for me. It is the quick and the dead on the GSF and ...

In Gear Swap » 1st Post "I'll take it"
February 12, 12:24am

Merino hoodie
Love my Ibex Indie Hoodies. Most versatile merino pieces I own. I got one on sale at Ibex and another in the REI Gear Garage. Use them for hiking, biking, running and skiing. Icebreaker and Smartwo...

In GEAR » Options for a Hooded merino long sleeve shirt
February 11, 4:53pm

Golite
There is a Golite Z30 quilt, size long, on Ebay for $309 as a buy it now. I have no affiliation with the Ebay Listing. Or Golite. Or the Down Industry.

In Gear Swap » WTBuy: down quilt(EE, GoLite Z30, etc), down bag, down jacket
February 11, 2:39pm

zpacks blast
I have had my Zpacks Blast food bag hanging in plenty of rain out here in the PNW. While I don't consider mine totally "waterproof" in a torture testing environment, I feel that under...

In GEAR » zpacks blast food bag "water-proofness"
February 09, 8:05pm

New SMD Tarp
Looks interesting. There seems to be some promising movement in the overall cuben shelter market. This new tarp and the cuben Haven, together with the Skyscape X, provide viable options to the Zpac...

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
February 09, 7:59pm

Long Term Durability
I am partial to Feathered Friends because I own several of their bags an love them. This year was the first year I bought a custom bag from FF. They were easy to work with and many folks don't ...

In GEAR » Long term durability of Zpacks, Enlightened Equipment and Western Mountaineering bags/quilts
February 09, 7:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.