BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 151 - 160 of 422 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...43

Forum » Thread

Anyone used SD Wicked Fast Bag?
David, You can look at the Rock and Ice article that compares a number of lightweight sleeping bags including the stable mate to the SD Wicked Fast- the SD Wicked Light (Rock and Ice was not tha...

In GEAR » Anyone used SD Wicked Fast Bag?
November 10, 5:24am

New Water Treatment Product
Ben, Go back to the page about the KlearWater and read the letter about the product. It appears that it has been in use in Sweden as its Swedish brand Xinix since at least 1998. Rich

In GEAR » New Water Treatment Product
November 09, 9:47am

Feathered Friends Down Booties
Jason, You may want to consider the Feathered Friends Down Booties. They have 4 oz of down and the down filled liners can be removed to wear in your sleeping Bag. Check this link: http://...

In GEAR » Down Booties or bivi booties
November 08, 11:12pm

Crampons
Anatoly, Whatever you select be they 10 or 12 point crampons, you have decide for yourself if you want the lighter, faster wearing, and less "bite" aluminum, or the heavier, longer wearing, more...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Grivel Air Tech Light vs Stubai Ultralight crampons
November 08, 7:28am

Re: synthetic insulations
Ryan, Check this review by BPL regarding Pullovers and Vests: http://tinyurl.com/dupvv Rich

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » synthetic insulations
November 07, 8:21pm

jackets, parkas, and pullovers , whatever
Ryan, The small amount of water absorbed by Primaloft is part of the argument for this insulation and why the Armed Services uses it. However, according to the tests by BPL last year they indic...

In GEAR » Micro Puff Jacket vs.U.L.Thermawrap Parka
November 07, 8:09pm

synthetic insulations
Ryan, That was part of the review that BPL did when comparing pullover jackets last year. Additionally, BMW supposed has tested the major fill materials to determine what material that they wan...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » synthetic insulations
November 07, 8:02pm

jackets, parkas, and pullovers , whatever
Ryan, Just because a synthetic fiber fill is the same weight per ounce doesn't mean it is as warm, rebound from compression as well, be as warm when wet, have the same life expectancy, etc. Unt...

November 07, 7:57pm

2004 Micro Puff Jacket
Joe, My 2004 L Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket weighs 17.4 oz. I believe the 2005 Model is heavier. Rich

November 07, 7:06pm

stove to melt snow
Rick, I do not disagree with you about White Gas stoves like the MSR Simmerlite. I have had times with my MSR Whisperlite that the stove has flared up at least a foot to maybe 2 feet high (I mu...

In GEAR » stove to melt snow
November 06, 2:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm