Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Peichel (momo) - BPL Guest

My Locale Eureka
About Me Chris Peichel has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Peichel

Showing 151 - 160 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

FS: Prophet 65 and Kestrel 48
Trying to clear out the closet of stuff I don't use anymore.

In Gear Swap » FS: Prophet 65 and Kestrel 48
September 18, 7:21pm

FS: Prophet 65 and Kestrel 48
Both packs are SOLD! Kestrel sold to Tony Prophet sold to Chris Paypal and ConUS only. Prices include shipping. Osprey Kestrel 48, size M/L. Very good condition, Used only a couple of days...

In Gear Swap » FS: Prophet 65 and Kestrel 48
September 17, 8:38pm

Steripen and bottle
I too use a steripen adventure opti with a 1L HDPE nalgene. Steripen is awesome. I don't mind the extra weight of the nalgene (3.5 oz) because I haven't carried more then 1L since switching...

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 15, 7:20pm

FS: Jetboil , 2 water filters
All Items are SOLD thanks Prices include shipping to ConUS only, paypal personal payment. Thanks. Jetboil, used only a handful of times, very good condition if not like new. $50.00 !!SOLD!!...

In Gear Swap » FS: Jetboil , 2 water filters
September 10, 7:34pm

Under Quilt
To stuff the down I just put a plastic bucket on my scale, added down to the bucket till I had the amount I needed, then just stuffed by hand. Surprisingly I lost a very, very, tiny amount of down....

In Hammocks » Under Quilt
September 09, 6:33pm

Under Quilt
Javan, A special thanks to you for your suggestions, and advice. As soon as I can afford to order more material I am going to have to make a down top quilt. Thanks to everyone here at BPL, I...

September 08, 12:26pm

Under Quilt
Even though this post should probably go under MYOG, I thought it might be more appropriate under the hammock section. Details: 1.1oz ripstop w/ DWR from BWDD, 5oz 800fill from Hammockgear. ...

September 08, 11:24am

sleeping bag shell material
I have a feathered friends bag in epic. It has been super durable, love the bag. I live in Eureka, feel free to PM me if you want to check out the bag.

In GEAR » Sleeping bag shell material in sandy environment?
September 05, 8:24am

ul hammock setups
Nathan, I have some pics of my hammock, tarp and bug net under the myog section. I think the title was "MYOG hammock, tarp and bugnet" from a couple weeks ago, or you could click on my n...

In Hammocks » UL Hammock Setups
August 27, 6:22pm

UL Hammock setups
Nathan, Everything I have heard about the WBBB is excellent, I think you will be very happy with it. I have not tried one though. The OES maccat tarps also seem to be very well received. I would l...

In Hammocks » UL Hammock Setups
August 26, 6:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Peichel

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Helios jacket epic fabric
I have the helios jacket with the epic fabric, ff says 15oz (I need to buy a scale). I have had this jacket for almost 2yrs. This jacket fits me great, sizes run a little snug so try on if possible or...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
April 10, 9:56pm