BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 151 - 160 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Zpacks
@ Joe Valesko.. just a thought.. many of us would love to see you create a Facebook page for ZPacks. Its one of the best ways to give fans your updates, sales, announcements etc.. I know many of us...

In GEAR » Anyone doing business with ZPacks?
June 09, 2:22pm

Re: Re: HMG Windrider
blah blah 26 ounces blah blah 260 dollars Ray did 3x better 25 years ago. just sayin'.

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
June 08, 8:07pm

Re: Re: Weight
"It is pretty hard to get lighter than the tarp, mattress, bivy system" I think it CAN be.. but it is totally possible to remain below the weight of many bivy systems, as well. Man...

In Hammocks » Hammocks vs Tents
June 03, 12:13pm

Re: cuben Tarps
they are translucent, yes. consider it like scotch tape. some tarps are black, olive, or moss. this may help.. dont count on being shaded under a full moon, however. when conditions like this are p...

In GEAR » cuben fiber tarp and transparency
June 02, 2:46pm

Re: Re: Who Sleeps cold
my wife! she sleeps in a 20 degree underquilt, a 25 degree top quilt, wearing the Montbell alpinelight jacket and down pants, and goosefeet socks.

In GEAR » Who Sleeps cold
May 23, 3:48pm

Re: Wouldn't this be the ultimate down hood
if you are ever in the market for a beanie, not a full balaclava, Evan made a prototype in both spinn and sil for his Black Rock hat. as a tester for both, i found the Sil version to be good in lig...

In GEAR » Wouldn't this be the ultimate down hood
May 23, 11:43am

Re: Re: Admit it. You've got these pictures too.
the worst part of this guy's aresenal.. it was ME who carried it! circa '99

In Photo Gallery » Admit it. You've got these pictures too.
May 22, 6:58pm

Jury In for Luna Sandals?
with an increasing popularity of barefoot hiking/running, camp shoe nirvana, and/or trendsetting ultracoolness, why haven't more of us discussed the Luna sandals? http://lunasandals.com/sandals

In GEAR » Jury In for Luna Sandals?
May 22, 9:25am

Re: Catenary Curves
yes, the curve will be changed.. it will be deeper. as you know, adding 1.5-2" per side can give you up to a 4" deep curve, if both sides pulled out on full horizontal plane - you can eve...

In Make Your Own Gear » I've done some searching on catenary curves, and I'm wondering if anybody could explain, or link to a good explanation of how to set up a proper curve on a cat tarp? Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
May 21, 12:31pm

cat curve the easy way
let's say the ridgeline of your tarp is 10 feet long. you'll want to take both of your tarp pieces, before sewing together at ridge obviously, and hang it on a wall (garage?) with push pi...

In Make Your Own Gear » I've done some searching on catenary curves, and I'm wondering if anybody could explain, or link to a good explanation of how to set up a proper curve on a cat tarp? Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
May 21, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.