BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 151 - 160 of 470 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...47

Forum » Thread

Billing
Just tell them that they already did bill you... last April 15.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Does it cost to hit the SOS button??
October 18, 10:22am

Random Fact of the Day
The Praying Mantis is the state insect of Connecticut.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Green solution to the problem of bugs in 'mid apex
October 18, 10:18am

Re: LiteTrail v3
I'll believe it when I see it. Nothing is ever in stock on his site. As much as I'd love one ( I also have a WTB thread up), I won't be holding my breath.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2013 LiteTrail Solid Fuel Cookset
October 18, 9:44am

REI Pants
I travel overseas for work about 50% of the time and I use these and really like them. http://www.rei.com/product/844608/rei-adventures-pants-mens-32-inseam

In GEAR » Looking for Great Lightweight Travel Pants
October 18, 3:18am

PM Follow Up
Thanks for the clarification. I'll take it.

In Gear Swap » FS: HammockGear Burrow 50 Black ARGON Quilt
October 17, 8:03pm

PM
PM Sent with question

In Gear Swap » FS: HammockGear Burrow 50 Black ARGON Quilt
October 17, 2:47pm

PayPal
Forgot to mention that as long as you go through PayPal and pay through Goods and Services, and not Personal/Gift, then you are at least covered under PayPal's buyer protection. I know a lot o...

In GEAR » Life members with one post?
October 16, 12:47pm

Re: only national forest fee areas are closed
Sweet. They should probably be a little more clear about it on their site. As it's stated, it is certainly vague and insinuates that all recreation areas are closed. Maybe they did it to try...

In Pre-Trip Planning » park closures... insanity... time for civil disobediance?
October 16, 9:23am

Re: Re: Life members with one post?
Maybe the item is overpriced to help him cover the cost of his Life membership lol. Seriously though, if he's willing to shell out $100 then I'd assume he's good to go. Maybe he n...

In GEAR » Life members with one post?
October 16, 9:15am

Re: No Canisters Required
Nope. I just bear bag my food

In Pre-Trip Planning » Are Bear Canisters Required in Shenandoah NP?
October 16, 12:38am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am