BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 151 - 160 of 1519 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...152

Forum » Thread

sounds
ear plugs

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Do you get used to animal noises? What about scaredy cats?
January 12, 8:15am

gear use
I wear nanopuff daily in cool weather I wear my wool UL socks that I hike in to the gym and for running I wear my SS synthetic hiking shirts to they gym and for running I use my headlamp, etc I...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 11, 8:44pm

not me
I guy I once knew at work lived in a house trailer. To keep his Christmas tree from falling over, he nailed it to the floor. When his wife went to take it down and couldnt, and figured out wh...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Who's nailed into the dining room floor to test pitch a shelter?
January 11, 8:05pm

gear
I think a manufacturers or vendor, should stay above the fray when it comes to criticiziing competitors items. Regardless of the other potential reasons , it really would just look .....bad. ...

In GEAR » Gear Talk
January 10, 10:32pm

ads
I use adblock as well. I was unaware there were any adds until recently when I got a new computer. How fricking cheesy the site is, for paying members, with ads. Installed adblock on new ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL has Ads now ?
January 10, 7:39pm

billions
Well, they waste 170 billion a year on beer and cigarrettes. At least the vitamins arent killing them.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Americans waste $28 bil a year on vitamins, doctors say
January 06, 6:09pm

diff
well,the rev is 2" longer as well the 20 rev is 22.75-17.25=5.5 oz, not 3.5 still doesnt seem to be enough difference for 5.5 oz appears to be all out of 10D, no 1.5oz deduct for all ...

In GEAR » Attention Enlightened Equipment Enigma quilt users!
January 05, 11:10pm

changes
Bit confused here. Looking at 20 degree, now the Revelation cost more than the Enigma. Appear to be same fabrics? Wts based on all 10D? Fabric info says 15D will add weight. Can a 20&quo...

In GEAR » Attention Enlightened Equipment Enigma quilt users!
January 05, 10:43pm

recycle
Since those "bags that the meal came in ", are supposed to be put on the snakes and recycled at staffed camps, by using them for rehydrating you made just as much real trash as you would ...

In Philmont » Turkey Bag Cooking vs. Philmont
January 05, 8:31pm

meal
I often drink a cup of coffee while my dinner is soaking (FBC). A small 2-cup pot works for this for me. I will drink about 5 oz of coffee in a small 6oz styrofoam coffee cup (0.05 oz), and the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » pot size/menu/hot meal vs. cold food w/hot beverage
January 05, 8:21pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm