BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 151 - 160 of 238 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Re: Netting option for Trailstar Shelter?
I have a Pentanet 2 from Bear Paw. It's not impeccably sewn like MLD's stuff is, but it pitches taut, has plenty of head room, and makes the Trailstar an acceptable shelter for my wife when...

In GEAR » Netting option for Trailstar Shelter?
October 06, 8:41pm

Re: Re: iPhone 4s
Siri is actually the culmination of hundreds of millions of dollars of research sponsored by DARPA starting back in 2003 with over two hundred of the brightest minds working on the problem. This is...

In GEAR » iPhone 4s
October 06, 7:52am

Rest in Peace Steve Jobs
Yet another reason to get an iPhone 4S — buying the final product created by a vigorously authentic, inspired visionary that changed the world we live in. We could all learn something from his ph...

In GEAR » iPhone 4s
October 05, 10:05pm

Re: iPhone 4s
Standby Time: 200 minutes [down from 300 on 4 and 3gs] Just to clarify, it's 200 hours, not minutes. That said, in an area of weak or nonexistent signal, you'd get much less than that wi...

In GEAR » iPhone 4s
October 05, 8:42am

Re: Re: Re: I cheated on tenkara and I liked it
I'll be duplicitous as long as I can get away with it : ] I just gave Ms. Tenkara a new Ebira dress so she shouldn't know what I'm up to. In all seriousness, I want something more us...

In Fishing » My tenkara story (and why you should too)
September 14, 10:18am

Re: Post your winter shelter and campsite photos here
We used an MLD Trailstar for a night out in February this year. It was cold (7º at night), and so I would have blocked the entrance to the tarp with an emergency blanket or snow or something t...

In Winter Hiking » Post your winter shelter and campsite photos here
September 13, 10:49pm

Re: Hey Kyle
It's my brother's fishing pole, who's also new. He set it up for me wrong—that was immediately apparent when I tried to reel the fish in! :-)

September 12, 1:32pm

I cheated on tenkara and I liked it
Tenkara the gateway drug? This is my first fish caught with a western fly rod. This was in Indian Heaven Wilderness in southern Washington at Bear Lake along the PCT. Caught with a #14 adams.

September 12, 9:53am

Re: Tenkara on the JMT
Edited—jumped to conclusions.

September 08, 1:53pm

Re: My tenkara story (and why you should too)
We lost the lottery this year so we ended up with permits to Stuart. We hiked in Saturday, swam and fished, and then day hiked into the core Enchantments Sunday and hung out for just a bit. Made fo...

September 07, 4:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am