BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 151 - 160 of 286 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
I know I always carry a slightly larger volume pack than I really need--so when my husband tires I can carry some of his gear for him. Sorry, couldn't resist, but, really: I plan the trip, de...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 23, 11:08pm

Re: chairs
My husband and I both have the Alite chairs and LOVE them- adds a lot of comfort to hanging out in camp. Assembles in no time! Well worth the 18 oz. to me.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Designs on sale
March 21, 10:19pm

Re: Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
I also use an inflatable pad (Montbell UL90) with my Conduit. Works very well. If my pack is less full, I leave the pad a little more inflated.

In GEAR » Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
February 24, 10:50pm

Re: Do you still happen to have this pack?
If he doesn't have his any more, I have the same pack, same color, size large, used only a half dozen days, very nice, $85

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Gregory Z55
February 07, 11:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Additional 35% off a single item - new code
Couldn't resist a Steripen for $32.... Wanted some of those smartwools, but they didn't have my size. Great deal on the Sierra Designs 800 fill women's bags--if they had had the men&#...

In Gear Deals » Additional 35% off a single item
February 05, 11:01pm

Re: Tough Time With Loss of a Family Member
The ability to give that kind of love to a pet or a person is a gift. The price you pay for that gift is the pain of loss. I feel so much sympathy with your loss. I lost my much loved cat over a...

In Chaff » Tough Time With Loss of a Family Member
January 15, 10:29pm

Re: Re: GR54 - Tour of the Oisans, France
Thanks for taking the time to post a report. I really enjoyed the commentary and photos. I'd love to do a trip like this someday, combining backpacking with a trip abroad.

In Post-Trip Reports » GR54 - Tour of the Oisans, France
January 02, 9:37pm

Re: Why am I still cold with this winter quilt?
I'd freeze to death on a dinner of ramen! Proteins and Fats will keep your furnace running long after carbohydrates are burned up, and will help keep you warm through the night.

In GEAR » Why am I still cold with this winter quilt?
December 18, 9:04pm

Re: Re: CT thru-hike suggestions
If you are going with the Highlite, I would suggest you carry a down jacket along the lines of the Montbell Alpine Light to supplement on colder nights. Actually, it's a nice piece to have any...

In GEAR » CT thru-hike suggestions
December 06, 10:18pm

Re: MB UL comfort pad vs prolite plus
I have the MB UL 90 and pillow. I really like being able to toggle the two together so pillow doesn't scoot away during the night. I have had no issues with durability. I have used it down t...

In GEAR » Prolite Plus short Vs Montbell UL Comfort Sleep Pad 120
November 19, 10:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm