BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 151 - 160 of 293 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: tiny house
Not a tiny house, exactly--but I have a lot of experience living in small places. Our first 2 years in Colorado we lived in a vintage Airstream (152 sq. ft.) I LOVED it, didn't want to move b...

In Chaff » Tiny house anyone?
April 24, 10:25pm

Re: Depends
I stopped wearing liners, oh, about 25-30 years ago (in the days of heavy ragwool socks). I am happy with a pair of soft, good quality merino socks these days.

In GEAR » sock liners - necessary?
April 21, 9:27pm

Re: "Inane Obsession"
Face it. You're going to have that nagging sense of discontent until you explore one of the really UL options. Nagging...nagging...nagging... Who wants to live like that? Shop and Swap. Th...

In GEAR » Inane Obsession
April 11, 10:40pm

Re: Hiking alone
I don't mind hiking alone, sometimes I even prefer it, but I do really enjoy bringing a good book along, sitting in my little camp chair and drinking coffee. A campfire is nice, but usually no...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking alone - how to amuse yourself?
April 05, 10:38pm

Re: Re: New Price
If it isn't, I have a handsome (purple) Dana Design Redline pack, size medium (which fits my 17-18 inch torso length). It is too nice a pack to just hang in storage...

In Gear Swap » FS: Dana Design Arclight Glacier
April 04, 10:34pm

Re: Re: re boots
My husband and I have both had the Asolo FSN's (non-goretex version--I am NOT a fan of goretex for footwear!) and they were a good, solid boot, and the price for STP was excellent. But we both...

In GEAR » In need of help, BOOT SHOPPING
March 28, 9:17pm

Re: re
Sorry, Mark R.-- my sister is 40 lbs. overweight, has asthma and smokes.... Craig-- I, like you, am always looking for ways to make my spouse more comfy/happy on the trail (okay, partly because ...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 24, 10:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
I know I always carry a slightly larger volume pack than I really need--so when my husband tires I can carry some of his gear for him. Sorry, couldn't resist, but, really: I plan the trip, de...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 23, 11:08pm

Re: chairs
My husband and I both have the Alite chairs and LOVE them- adds a lot of comfort to hanging out in camp. Assembles in no time! Well worth the 18 oz. to me.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Designs on sale
March 21, 10:19pm

Re: Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
I also use an inflatable pad (Montbell UL90) with my Conduit. Works very well. If my pack is less full, I leave the pad a little more inflated.

In GEAR » Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
February 24, 10:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm