Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 151 - 160 of 299 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: A place to spend the summer in the USA
Glacier Park. East side, west side, wouldn't matter. It's all good.

In Chaff » if you had a summer to live anywhere in the USA...
May 17, 11:08pm

Re: Re: Vaude sleeping bags (quality. also, vs. Montbell)
Woops--look in Gear Swap--someone has the Montbell for $110---sweet deal!

In GEAR » Vaude sleeping bags (quality. also, vs. Montbell)
May 01, 10:46pm

Re: Vaude sleeping bags (quality. also, vs. Montbell)
Can't comment on the quality of the Vaude bags--but I did happen to notice a Montbell Spiral #3 on the Missoula craiglist for $125. Hope that helps.

In GEAR » Vaude sleeping bags (quality. also, vs. Montbell)
May 01, 10:20pm

Re: Re: summerlite user here
This is kind of freaky-- I was looking at these exact same 2 bags last night for my husband, who is also 6'2, 175 lbs.! (25th anniversary present). I like the slight additional warmth of the C...

In GEAR » WM Caribou or Summerlite?
April 27, 9:48pm

Re: Re: Tiny house building fees
Fees/red tape will certainly vary depending on where you live. We have saved a fortune by "remodeling" our existing house rather than starting from scratch. Total permit fees have been ...

In Chaff » Tiny house anyone?
April 26, 10:20pm

Re: sold out
CRAP.

In Gear Deals » Western Mountaineering Ultralight 20d
April 26, 9:45pm

Re: tiny house
Not a tiny house, exactly--but I have a lot of experience living in small places. Our first 2 years in Colorado we lived in a vintage Airstream (152 sq. ft.) I LOVED it, didn't want to move b...

In Chaff » Tiny house anyone?
April 24, 10:25pm

Re: Depends
I stopped wearing liners, oh, about 25-30 years ago (in the days of heavy ragwool socks). I am happy with a pair of soft, good quality merino socks these days.

In GEAR » sock liners - necessary?
April 21, 9:27pm

Re: "Inane Obsession"
Face it. You're going to have that nagging sense of discontent until you explore one of the really UL options. Nagging...nagging...nagging... Who wants to live like that? Shop and Swap. Th...

In GEAR » Inane Obsession
April 11, 10:40pm

Re: Hiking alone
I don't mind hiking alone, sometimes I even prefer it, but I do really enjoy bringing a good book along, sitting in my little camp chair and drinking coffee. A campfire is nice, but usually no...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking alone - how to amuse yourself?
April 05, 10:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm