Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 151 - 160 of 9222 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...923

Forum » Thread

Re: Long torso pack choice
Long torso here too. The Circuit will work. Only costs shipping to find out. People I know with an Elemental Horizons pack seem real happy with theirs. I had a v1 Circuit, much has changed. Odd...

In GEAR » Long torso pack choice
April 11, 9:44am

Re: Not all about you
Just because Justin likes name calling doesn't make it right Ed. Need a separate thread for E.T.s., UFOs

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 11, 9:42am

Re: Re: Re: modern take on Scout fire and question on vapor barrier
Eric Blumensaadt was a winter survival instructor. PM him if he doesn't chime in. I'll wager that he'll tell you to take a Caldera Cone with the inferno insert, lol.

In Philosophy & Technique » modern take on Scout fire and question on vapor barrier
April 11, 9:16am

Re: Just tried all new Arctryx footwear - thoughts
Largest size 14 15s are a curse

In GEAR » Just tried all new Arctryx footwear - thoughts
April 10, 11:21pm

Re: Binocular strap
Slick.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
April 10, 11:15pm

Re: Horsepoo
Chortle

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 10, 11:08pm

Re: Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
"Most seem to think the cat is going down." Most deduce correctly. They know.

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 10, 9:54pm

PIF NG Topo! Disc for CA Mac '03
Runs on Mac OS 9 or 10 Power PC version does not run on my '07 iMac Topo! v3.3.3 Might just be too outdated for anyone, but I would rather try to give it away than toss it out. Stil...

In Gear Swap » PIF NG Topo! Disc for CA Mac '03
April 10, 9:50pm

GGG #8 Planning Survey
42 respondents so far. I will keep this survey open for quite a bit longer. Depending on the answers I may put up a second one to narrow some options down on a couple of subjects. Will of course ke...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG #8 Planning Survey
April 10, 9:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
From the Tube "His paintings explore disquieting themes of industry and nature, unhinged evolution, the clash of old ideologies with modern fears, and growing shadow of the human footprint ...

In Chaff » Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
April 10, 9:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am