Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 151 - 160 of 9471 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...948

Forum » Thread

Re: See what happens
Everything was fine and chaffy. But SOMEBODY just had to bring someone up instead of enjoying the absence. Ever heard of Google alerts? And in a negative, non loving way. Nice and enlightened. You ...

In Chaff » I want to believe
May 08, 7:14am

Re: What Has Member Experience Been Here?
Use for a number of years now. Never tested

In GEAR » Ursack vs Critters (not bears)?
May 08, 3:55am

Re: for sale? NO.
First post includes the fact that it is sold. Sure it says SOLD pending funds. But the edit date is the 7th

In Gear Swap » FS: Black Diamond Oneshot
May 07, 10:22pm

Re: Invitation
I can referee. I've herded a hundred BPLrs at one time. Almost used handled instead of herded. Mistake with these two.

In Chaff » Invitation
May 07, 10:18pm

Re: WTB- Large Tent Poles Cheap
I would just like to send them to you. Let me dig them out in the morning and I'll let you know what is in the bag. We're doing a big house cleaning purge and this would be one more thing o...

In Gear Swap » WTB- Large Tent Poles Cheap
May 07, 10:11pm

Re: See what happens
Nm

In Chaff » I want to believe
May 07, 8:24pm

Re: Dated thread? New-ish Ursack?
Fabric hasn't changed. Just the seams. That's how you can have your bag updated and be compliant with the new standard From the Ursack site. Retrofit Ursack S29 AllWhites to IGBC spec...

In GEAR » Ursack vs Critters (not bears)?
May 07, 8:10pm

Re: WTB- Large Tent Poles Cheap
What diameter? Think I still have some from a late 80's dome tent out in the garage.

In Gear Swap » WTB- Large Tent Poles Cheap
May 07, 7:41pm

Re: Gentrified?
Buying quality gear only stings once.

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 07, 7:40am

Ever break your titanium pot?
This statement from another thread has me curious. "Ti is also a bit more brittle than aluminum. They tend to break much easier than aluminum will (al just dents easier.)" I have ne...

In GEAR » Ever break your titanium pot?
May 07, 7:30am

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am