Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 151 - 160 of 3593 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...360

Forum » Thread

Re: Boxers that also work as shorts
I think you will have issues with the shorts wearing out from sitting down. Merino wool isn't very durable.

In Multiple Use Gear » Boxers that also work as shorts
May 03, 11:23am

Re: from boots to trail runners: will I get stuff in my shoes?
Depends on the trail. Sometimes you get hard packed trails with nothing to get in your shoes, sometimes the trails have lots of gravel and dust and you are constantly getting things in your shoes. ...

In GEAR » from boots to trail runners: will I get stuff in my shoes?
May 02, 12:51am

Re: Grilling Trout Without a Woodfire?
If you are going to grill it over a canister stove, you should try doing it this way so that all of the meat is evenly exposed to the flame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ruUN0dy-Sg

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Grilling Trout Without a Woodfire?
May 01, 2:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: PIFs
Greg owns the item. He can give it to whoever he wants based on his own rules. It doesn't matter if you dislike his rules because he is the owner of the item, so why don't you shut up about...

In Gear Swap » Free to a Good Home: Ultralight Backpackn' Tips, Mike Clelland
April 28, 3:12pm

Re: US Military green patrol bag on JMT
I may be wrong, but I think the US Military ratings are survival ratings. Survival rating meaning you can lay in it for 8 hours without getting hypothermia. I have used the patrol bag and it'...

In GEAR » US Military green patrol bag on JMT
April 27, 10:52pm

Re: Recommendations for Duomid pole
Easton .625" expedition pole. http://www.bearpawwd.com/poles_stakes/poles_stakes.php#625

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Recommendations for Duomid pole
April 26, 11:17pm

Re: Re: Re: One month until kick-off
Carry a small fixed blade like a mora. You can use it to split down larger branches to get at the dry wood in the middle.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2015 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
April 26, 8:35pm

Re: Re: Logistics
Thanks Dan! The reason for flying into GF is so we can rent a car there and drop it off at the end point. Then we could get a ride to the start point. When we finish we wouldn't have to worr...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2015 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
April 24, 1:10pm

Re: Re: Logistics?
Morgan and I had the idea to fly in to great falls. We could rent a car, leave it at the end point, and hopefully get a ride to the start point. Is anyone leaving a car at the end point and driving...

April 24, 11:46am

Re: Logistics?
What if we gave ourselves an extra day to hitchhike back to the airport? It's a 20 mile road from swift reservoir to the highway, I don't know if there are going to be people out there.

April 23, 1:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am