BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 151 - 160 of 2787 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...279

Forum » Thread

Re: So, what do I do?
Alessandra, get a quilt that you can put over your sleeping bag if needed. That will be the most weight efficient way to boost your insulation.

In GEAR » How many F degrees of warmth can a silk sleeping liner and a LW down puffy add?
May 22, 7:33pm

Re: Re: How many F degrees of warmth can a silk sleeping liner and a LW down puffy add?
Wearing all that you will extend your bag by about no degrees. You are a woman (women sleep much colder than men) and sleeping bag ratings are rarely accurate. You would probably need all of that c...

In GEAR » How many F degrees of warmth can a silk sleeping liner and a LW down puffy add?
May 22, 3:08pm

Re: juice..?
Someone very inexperienced who should not be hiking above 10,000 feet in may.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » very sad...
May 22, 3:04pm

Re: Anyone ever try Mountain Hardwear Integral Zip Shirt baselayer?
I was looking at that same shirt as an all day long rain base layer, balancing warmth while wet with drying times. But I don't know anything about polypropylene.... do you have an insight into ...

In GEAR » Anyone ever try Mountain Hardwear Integral Zip Shirt baselayer?
May 22, 12:28am

Re: Ventilation in double wall tents
Allesandra, if you are concerned about ventaliation I wouldn't get an enclosed free standing tent. Get one of the tarp tent style tents that you prop up with trekking poles or vertical poles. P...

In GEAR » Ventilation in double wall tents
May 21, 11:34pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone been to emigrant recently?
Brian, I sent you a pm.

In Pre-Trip Planning » anyone been to emigrant recently?
May 21, 9:41pm

Re: chemicals
I had to drink untreated water from Cache Creek when my steripen ran out of batteries and I had no pot to boil. Glad I didn't get sick.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers shot and robbed in California
May 21, 6:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin
Makes you wonder what kind of chemicals are in the water in these areas that get heavy grower use.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers shot and robbed in California
May 21, 5:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Justin
I know that, but I always figured remote little creeks and springs tucked away in canyons, not a major waterway that people float down.

May 21, 4:25pm

Re: Justin
That sounds really foolish on the part of the growers. During the summer Cache Creek is a popular place for rafting. It would be very easy for someone to stop there to camp or walk around and run i...

May 21, 4:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am