BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 151 - 160 of 2880 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...288

Forum » Thread

Re: ursack
They aren't approved at the lost coast, how about the areas in seki that require canisters?

In Gear Swap » WTB bear canister for use in Sierra's
June 26, 11:24pm

Re: I need Fall!!!
The Trinity Alps are perfect in the fall. They are a lot like the sierras, but at a lower elevation so you get an extended fair weather hiking season. You could fly into Redding and rent a car.

In Pre-Trip Planning » I need Fall!!!
June 22, 1:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Double Hang
You don't need a carabiner to do a pct hang.

In GEAR » Best UL rope for food hanging/multi-purpose?
June 21, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Emigrant Wilderness 6/13 - 6/15
Bannock - the base recipe is flour + baking powder + whatever you want. You can literally add whatever you want to the bannock. Powdered egg, oil, butter, raisins, berries, fruit, cinnamon, sugar...

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Wilderness 6/13 - 6/15
June 20, 6:43pm

Re: Emigrant Wilderness 6/13 - 6/15
Nice pics Jacob. When we walked by deer and jewlery lakes there were some big snow drifts obscuring the trail and at one point the "trail" was a well flowing stream. Very sloppy. Hopefull...

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Wilderness 6/13 - 6/15
June 20, 2:25pm

Re: Reply to me
We call that "lurking". The F next to your name indicates that you have paid to be able to post on here.

In Make Your Own Gear » 1st timer
June 20, 12:35am

Re: Re: rehabbing flat feet
I have heard of some people after walking in minimalist shoes for a while having arches form from flat feet.

In Philosophy & Technique » rehabbing flat feet
June 16, 9:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Steaming fish
I don't fillet it, just gut it and boil it.

In GEAR » How to cook fish without a fire: steaming or grilling with Sidewinder setup?
June 16, 8:57pm

Re: Thinking of ditching WM Ultralite 20 for ZPacks 20 Bag. Good idea or not?
That zpacks bag has a lot less fill weight than the western mountaineering.

In GEAR » Thinking of ditching WM Ultralite 20 for ZPacks 20 Bag. Good idea or not?
June 16, 5:23pm

What I carry.
Here is what I carry, mini bic stormproof matches small pill bottle of tinder, usually fill it up with pine resin in the field 2 esbits as an emergency, get a fire started no matter what sort ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
June 16, 4:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am