BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 151 - 160 of 1666 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...167

Forum » Thread

Thank you BPL members
Thank you BPL members for all your support to the WWP, this has been a great experience for me. The Ti-Tri has found a new home, just waitng for the funds to be transfered to PayPal, then I will...

In Gear Swap » FS Ti-Tri Caldera cone classic
June 25, 10:27pm

Tent FS
I have this one for sale http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=78530 If you need pic's let me know Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: Double Rainbow, Lunar Duo, gate wood with net, or other 1-2 man.
June 25, 7:45pm

Price reduced !!!!
Hello everybody, We have an interesting situation, I had to 2 pm's early this morning that were within 10 min. of each other, one was in another country, which I have no problem shipping ...

June 25, 9:13am

Price reduced !!!!
Thanks for all the support and donations everybody, love the pictures! $75.00

June 25, 12:11am

FS Ti-Tri Caldera cone classic
This is an unusual sale, I received this via PIF from a good friend and I didn't want to PIF it again, afraid that someone would just pick it up for free to resale it, my friend and I came up w...

June 24, 7:58pm

Pots
The Ti pot and Haluite are sold pending funds. Jack

In Gear Swap » Cleaning out the gear closet
June 24, 8:28am

Halulite
@ Caitlin, You're not set up to receive PM's, you can go into your account and set it up there with your email, or you can click on my name and send me a PM with your email so I can send...

June 24, 8:26am

Cleaning out the gear closet
I have s few items for sale, everything includes free shipping in the CONUS. 1st up, a pair of Altra Lone peak zero drop shoes in a size 12 1/2 us mens. I bought them on BPL and only used the...

June 24, 1:17am

Solo tent
I just weighed it without the ground cloth, and it comes in at 46.9 oz = 2 lbs 14 oz, ditch the stuff sack and save a few more grams. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarptent Contrail or similar 1p lightweight shelter
June 23, 10:04pm

spitfire
Taking a ride to the top, bump.

In Gear Swap » FS Eureka Spitfire
June 23, 6:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.