Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John H (johnnyh88) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The SouthWest
About Me John H has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John H

Showing 151 - 160 of 914 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...92

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Gila Wilderness Ideas
Between the recent fire and the flash floods, I am sure there are lots of trails in the Gila that need rebuilding. As for my planned tour of the Galiuros, the first half went great, but I return...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Gila Wilderness Ideas
November 10, 9:44am

Re: Re: 25gram canister stove? Brs-3000t. Is this the new lightest canister stove?
I just bought one for $22 from here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NNMF70U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2FVB70KDJE667 Good timing for me, as I was *just* about to b...

In GEAR » 25gram canister stove? Brs-3000t. Is this the new lightest canister stove?
November 10, 6:36am

Re: Completed Quilt
Wow, looks awesome! Do you have any pictures of the footbox or of the top of the quilt? You must be a speed demon at sewing to finish it so quickly!

In Make Your Own Gear » Help with hybrid delta baffle design (topquilt)
November 07, 6:34am

Re: Re: but why?
I wonder if that is -150 Celsius or -150 Farenheit?

In Gear Deals » Ultimate Sleeping Bag
November 06, 8:46pm

Re: Gila river
Great, thanks for the pictures! I've hiked sections of the Middle Fork before the flood, and those backpacks remain as some of my favorites. I find that canyon to be particularly special. Th...

November 06, 10:44am

Re: Re: M90 Dog Jacket
I don't remember where I learned that technique, but I'm sure it was somewhere here on the forums. What I did was layer the material as shown in the picture below: insulation on bottom, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Dog Jacket
November 05, 9:44pm

Re: Gila wilderness
I stared at some trail maps for awhile, but couldn't seem to put anything together that didn't require higher mileages or potential long water carries. I may go to the Gila in the spring, w...

November 05, 9:22pm

Gila Wilderness Ideas
I have a 4-day weekend coming up, so I was planning on returning to the Gila Wilderness and doing a loop of the Middle Fork and West Fork of the Gila River, using Trail 28 to connect to The Meadows...

November 04, 2:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5 stakes...
No need to apologize, Tom, and I hope my comment did not come out as rude. I was just confused how it resembled the Skyscape X. If you go by the written description you posted, I actually see that ...

In GEAR » Yama Mountain Gear's new tent design...
November 03, 7:44pm

Re: Re: 5 stakes...
I don't think the Swiftline is remotely like the Skyscape X...

In GEAR » Yama Mountain Gear's new tent design...
November 03, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by John H

John H has posted no reviews.