Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 151 - 160 of 284 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...29

Forum » Thread

Why are you not a Member of BPL?
+1 also to alot of what Jamie said, I am here primarily for gear and techniques. The OR market was actually what got me over the line to buy the subscription and is what I would love to see more of...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 01, 2:38am

Australia may not have grizzlies, but . . .
Wait until you read the storeys about the drop bears and bunyips! You will never go into the forest without a rifle again.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Australia may not have grizzlies, but . . .
August 01, 1:10am

thread saved
Can't wait for the highlights!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Outdoor Retailer Summer 2011
August 01, 1:06am

FS: NSW Closet cleaning: WM, Aarn, Vaude, Komperdell, Camelbak
Hi Guys, As a prelude to the NSW - I assume only people from NSW or Oz would be interested in this thread as the postage will be cheap or free for them and fairly expensive back to the states th...

In Gear Swap » FS: NSW Closet cleaning: WM, Aarn, Vaude, Komperdell, Camelbak
July 27, 5:44pm

got mine
I got my packages a couple of weeks ago as described. Trying them out this weekend. Thanks a bunch, Jeremy.

In Gear Deals » 153gms (5.4oz) world's lightest remote canister stove $35
July 27, 5:37pm

Duomid + Inner
PM Sent regarding Duomid + Inner

In Gear Swap » FS: closet cleaning: BPL, MLD, etc
July 22, 7:10pm

re: Protozoa, Viruses, Bacteria... Worry about them all?
Thanks for your replies Bob and Piper, interesting especially to hear about cattle, I believe where I hike, most of the problems come from human sewage run off. Checking out the wikipedia page g...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Protozoa, Viruses, Bacteria... Worry about them all?
July 21, 7:40pm

Stink Mapped Shirts?
After coming back from a recent 6 day hike I noticed that I really do not stink except for one MASSIVE exception... my underarms. After about half a day they end up smelling somewhere in between vi...

In GEAR » Stink Mapped Shirts?
July 21, 7:22pm

re: WTB Carbon Fiber Poles (Adjustable, no strap)
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB Carbon Fiber Poles (Adjustable, no strap)
July 20, 1:55am

My new 51g (1.8 oz) cooking/ water carrying system
Kevin: Sorry about the name and location mistake. I somehow saw and regurgitated Ken and assumed you are from the US as most folks on here are. Any luck getting hold of one of these? Cheers, J.

In Make Your Own Gear » My new 51g (1.8 oz) cooking/ water carrying system
July 20, 1:47am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am