BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 151 - 160 of 845 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Homemade Hummus
"I haven't! But hey, I'll try it out ;-)" Really? Yay! I contributed something to food discussions!

In Philosophy & Technique » Meal Plan for thru-hike
February 06, 6:54pm

Re: Tough feet?
that's really interesting... cool...

In GEAR » Tough feet?
February 06, 6:52pm

Re: Homemade Hummus
Hey Sarah, have you tried grinding those HH Dried Garbanzo beans for your trail Hummus? (Realize you may have actually posted this as the way you do it and I simply missed it).

February 06, 3:23pm

Re: Stratification and Cones...
Tony, If the cone only comes down to about pot level or below, that's one thing. The concern is if much of the canister is covered by the cone (I believe you're familiar with this, I'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Style windscreen for Canister Stove
February 06, 3:00pm

Squeezing Mashed Potatoes out of a Bag
wow... that's awesome... gotta remember that on...

February 06, 2:29pm

Ditto... you want SS or Ti for wood... Alum just doesn't hold...
I would have posted more here, but I posted a thread... Custom Size Tri-Ti Calderas are Coming!

In Multiple Use Gear » Caldera Cone- wood burner???
February 06, 1:30pm

Re: Tri-Ti SP600
Woohoo! Another Tri-Ti Convert!!!! I believe you'll find that will work perfectly...

In GEAR » Smaller pot size
February 06, 1:29pm

Re: Smaller pot size
Ah, yup that's pretty much the way to go. Just curious, what stove are you using? If the burner pattern is too wide, it may not match up to your 600 very well. However, as long as that's no...

In GEAR » Smaller pot size
February 06, 1:08pm

Wow... yeah... I'd be really careful...
there are a LOT of issues with running a canister stove inside of a tightly enclosed area. Running it inside a fully enclosed cone would really NOT be advised... as has mentioned it gets very hot j...

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Style windscreen for Canister Stove
February 06, 12:31pm

Re: Re: Two Foam Pads
Nice points Mark... with the foam on top, you're moving more of the total delta T / heat flux away from your body and located into the pad. Er... I'm not sure if I'm explaining that rig...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad choices
February 06, 12:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am