BPL Community Profile

Jaiden . (jaiden) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jaiden . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jaiden . has not added a biography yet.
StateMassachusetts

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jaiden .

Showing 151 - 159 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

REI sahara pants, how does the waist fit?
I'm looking at getting either the medium or large, since I'm right around 33-34" in the waist. Does anyone know whether these run small or run large?

In GEAR » REI sahara pants, how does the waist fit?
February 21, 7:48am

Re: Re: Layering w/thermawrap
OK both of these replies have been helpful I do have a golite poncho on order to handle any real rain, though if the forecast is nasty, i'll probably stay home! I do think a true hard shell...

In GEAR » Layering w/thermawrap
February 13, 7:42pm

Layering w/thermawrap
I'm new to hiking (in my adult life) and am well on my way to gearing up for a productive year getting back to the outdoors. I'm also new to UL layering concepts, but am reading all that I...

In GEAR » Layering w/thermawrap
February 13, 7:01pm

Re: Lots of great ideas
the spelling is PERMETHRIN (not to be a spelling nazi, it just helps when searching!) I don't know the validity of any of the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permethrin http://www...

In GEAR » Headnet Nausea
February 13, 4:35pm

Re: Another Montbell sizing question
I'm stocky at 5'6, 195 lb with a 17 1/2" neck and the large UL thermawrap fits me perfectly. I have to pull it a little to get the zipper started around my 34" waist. I think it...

In GEAR » Another Montbell sizing question
February 10, 3:15pm

zoic brand clothing?
Has anyone tried Zoic "sportwool" clothing? http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/outlet/ZOI0009/Zoic-Sportwool-Long-Sleeve-Jersey-Mens.html?id=7rQgfYJ7

In GEAR » zoic brand clothing?
February 04, 7:33am

Re: is this lafuma brand bag ok?
I got my gr1000 and it looks pretty nice. It packs very small, and looks like it is well built. I think I got the long version, but the toe box is so small that I don't think it adds much wei...

In GEAR » is this lafuma brand bag ok?
February 04, 7:16am

Re: Re: Michael, Thermawrap L for sale
Just FYI on the large, I'm 5'6, 195 lb (stocky, broad chested, 17.5" neck and with a slight paunch) and the large is OK for me except for the long sleeves which I just roll under a bit...

In GEAR » Montbell UL Thermawrap Jacket
February 02, 9:23am

Re: Re: lafuma bag
I ordered one of these last week for the same reasons you are interested in it. I've been looking for a synthetic bag for 3 season use, and this one doesn't weigh much more than most 40 de...

In GEAR » is this lafuma brand bag ok?
January 26, 3:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Jaiden .

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
My neoprene pot cover had a bad zipper which was stuck closed. The folks at AGG sent me a replacement immediately with a prepaid return envelope so they could research what went wrong. I was very im...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 10, 9:35pm

Moosejaw the company
Got my gear two days after ordering exactly as it was described.

March 10, 9:32pm

Altrec.com
I got the gear exactly as described two days after ordering. Great price!

March 10, 9:30pm

C and C Outdoors
I ordered golite reed pants and a poncho tarp, and didn't hear from them for a week. I emailed and in a quick reply they said one item was backordered but would be in soon. I did get both items ...

February 26, 7:28am