Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 151 - 160 of 7531 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...754

Forum » Thread

Tomorrow, Wendy ...
...you're going to die. Metal bands gurgle and use guttural voices/sounds to channel their anger. Punk bands screeched a lot and used discordance. This, I think, is one of the angriest so...

In Chaff » Tomorrow, Wendy ...
June 12, 11:24am

Re: 38.5 grams phone!!!
https://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=103510

In Gear Deals » 38.5 grams phone!!!
June 12, 11:15am

Re: Re: Old school
"Does this ink jet paper really work?" I just ordered some, I'll let you know when I get it and print a test sheet.

In Philosophy & Technique » Anyone Use Rite-In-The-Rain "DuraCopy" for Laser Printers
June 12, 11:12am

Re: Me, Too
"Why am I procrastinating so much about assembling my resupplies? I'm sure I'll want to eat..." It's hard to figure out just the right amount of fries and mayo to put in ea...

In Chaff » time to go...
June 12, 11:06am

Re: Re: Account Closed
"Come on Doug, Jerry who?" I have no idea, I could be wrong about the Jerry part, just a guess from other forum posts.

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 11, 10:17pm

Re: Account Closed
Someone named Jerry who had a dog and a daughter, and who didn't like it when people bumped for sale threads.

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 11, 7:37pm

Re: Re: Re: history
Off topic (that made me smile), but what is happening to the site upgrade we heard about awhile ago?

In Chaff » BPL Exclusive!
June 11, 6:07pm

Re: Re: PNW GGG is a GO!
Wish I was joining y'all. Have a great weekend.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » PNW GGG is a GO!
June 11, 6:04pm

Re: Mayonnaise and french fries
"We had our own weird kid's shows. Captain Kangaroo, the Friendly Giant, etc." Captain Kangaroo was ours, thank you very much. And I love fries with mayo, as long as it's go...

In Philosophy & Technique » Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
June 11, 6:03pm

Re: HTFU
"So my question to you is, what have you done to HTFU today?" Well now, I used my push mower. For about 30 seconds. Then it was back on the riding mower for an hour. But I wor...

In Chaff » HTFU
June 11, 5:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am