Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 151 - 160 of 453 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...46

Forum » Thread

cost
About how much does a pack from Dan Mchale cost?

In GEAR » Pack ideas?
February 03, 12:43pm

keep the suggestions comming
Hey all, I am really liking the suggestions and am slowly looking into each. A few other things...my main probleam in the past with packs has been them just not being comfortable on my back...ca...

In GEAR » Pack ideas?
February 03, 9:58am

3 season
Sorry...forgot to mention, this would be for 3 seasosn trips...

In GEAR » Pack ideas?
February 02, 10:31pm

Pack ideas?
Hey all So, I am getting a bit more than I expected with my tax return, and I am thinking of getting a new pack. I have been through multipule packs, but havent been able to find the right one fo...

In GEAR » Pack ideas?
February 02, 10:16pm

lookin for...
Hey, thanks for the reply... We are open to pretty much any kind of fishing, but if I had to pick out we are thinking steelhead, or maybe some salmon if any are still running. We were lookin at t...

In Fishing » Fishing Northen California in February
January 30, 1:33pm

great advice
Ken Thanks for the awesome advice...ya we were gonna go for stealhead..so hope we can find something. We are also gonna try to fish the Eel and the Klamath. I was thinkin about the crab...i am...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Northern California suggestions
January 29, 12:51pm

Sierra Trading Post gift card
hey all I got a $25 gift card for Sierra Trading Post, but cant seem to find anything decent on there to get. Any ideas or suggestions?

In GEAR » Sierra Trading Post gift card
January 28, 12:10pm

Lost Coast
Hey Ken Well Ive hiked the Lost Coast before, but my buddy hasn't So I was thinking we would start at Shelter Cove, and head out from there for a few nights and then just turn around and come...

January 28, 11:44am

Great advice
Thanks for all the great advice everyone! All this is definitely going to be based on weather. As of now, we are thinking of heading to the Lost Coast, then towards the Eel River and Klamath R...

January 27, 9:21pm

PCT fishing
I have grown up backpacking and specifically fishing the High Sierras my whole life. As everyone else said sierra trout arent that big in the higher elevations, but I do think they could offer a go...

In Fishing » Fishing the PCT
January 27, 2:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.