BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 151 - 160 of 385 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...39

Forum » Thread

perfect!
This is perfect....I am reserving a campsite right now. I know this is kinda picky...but anyone have specific site #s you recommend? Having a good sit can make all the difference!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » camping spot in california
April 08, 3:05pm

Pinnacles
OOOOO I didnt even think about the pinnacles...that would be an awesome spot to go. I havent been there in years! There is just the one campground right? Any good day hikes you can recommend?

April 08, 2:48pm

hahah
HAHA I havent even thought of that. I could bring up some essential BPL stuff and be a life savor for a few thru-hikers! I am really hoping ill have a chance to run into a few of you up there this...

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:42pm

oops
My mistake....TYVEK. Thanks for the help though. Are there any online sites you use to buy it? Thanks Dan

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:22pm

pretty open
We are open to go wherever. I was thinking of Big Sur initially, but was wondering if there are any other spots you all would recommend? Where up North would you recommend?

April 08, 2:13pm

Tyvex
Hey all Just wondering where you get your tyvex ground sheets? Do you just buy it from a hardware store, or there a backpacking site that sells them with grommets? Thanks Dan

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:07pm

camping spot in california
Ok....first off, I know this isnt really a BPL topic, but I figure everyone here is so knowledgeable I would be able to get some good advice regardless. A group of my classmates from nursing sch...

April 08, 1:52pm

pig chute?
Pig Chute? Not familiar with that?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemitie the first week of June
April 06, 2:38pm

Hell For Sure Pass and Muir pass
Ya I know where both of those are. Ill be up there From mid June through the first week of August. You are thinking of doing your trip in July? Florence Lake will be open for business sometime...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemitie the first week of June
April 06, 2:28pm

Florence Lake
Bob- Where near Florence lake are you thinking of going? I plan on getting up into the area around the 3rd or 4th week of June, so I can check out the conditions for you and shoot you an e-mail wi...

April 06, 2:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.