BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 151 - 160 of 381 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...39

Forum » Thread

pretty open
We are open to go wherever. I was thinking of Big Sur initially, but was wondering if there are any other spots you all would recommend? Where up North would you recommend?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » camping spot in california
April 08, 2:13pm

Tyvex
Hey all Just wondering where you get your tyvex ground sheets? Do you just buy it from a hardware store, or there a backpacking site that sells them with grommets? Thanks Dan

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:07pm

camping spot in california
Ok....first off, I know this isnt really a BPL topic, but I figure everyone here is so knowledgeable I would be able to get some good advice regardless. A group of my classmates from nursing sch...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » camping spot in california
April 08, 1:52pm

pig chute?
Pig Chute? Not familiar with that?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemitie the first week of June
April 06, 2:38pm

Hell For Sure Pass and Muir pass
Ya I know where both of those are. Ill be up there From mid June through the first week of August. You are thinking of doing your trip in July? Florence Lake will be open for business sometime...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemitie the first week of June
April 06, 2:28pm

Florence Lake
Bob- Where near Florence lake are you thinking of going? I plan on getting up into the area around the 3rd or 4th week of June, so I can check out the conditions for you and shoot you an e-mail wi...

April 06, 2:08pm

yosemite in June
Thanks for the help guys! I am just trying to figure out a fun 3 day trip to do in the Sierras before I head up to the Muir Trail Ranch to work for the summer. I guess I will just have to keep a...

April 06, 12:41pm

Yosemitie the first week of June
Hey all Just wanted to get some opinions on this. I am hoping to get a quick little trip in Yosemite the first weekend of June. I am hoping to start through Lyell Canyon, to Evelyn Lake, past Fle...

April 05, 8:54pm

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS-Outdoor Research Bug Bivy
April 05, 8:33pm

GoLite Nest
Would the GoLite nest work with a goLite poncho Tarp?

In Gear Swap » FS: Closet Clean Out- MLD Burn, stoves, shoes, shelter, etc...
April 04, 12:42am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.