BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Gustafson (gustafsj) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minneapolis
About Me Grew up family car/boat camping and then Boundary Waters camping starting in my teen years and into upper 20s. Took up backpacking around 30 and in 2006 started having knee problems which quickly put me down the road to lightweight backpacking... the transition is still ongoing and obsessively addictive even though I have pretty much resolved my knee problems.
Cityminneapolis
Statemn
Countryusa
My Website URLhttp://treklightly.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List - 3 day - Minus 20F

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 151 - 160 of 406 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB Tarp
I have an Oware 5x8 grey 30d silnylon flat tarp ($44 new) with the BPL Aircore NANO Dyneema Guyline Cord Kit ($15.99 new) that I would sell for $45 including shipping if she is interested. PM me...

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarp
July 29, 6:59pm

Re: stretching
Also, massage your foot muscles with some olive oil. That will make a big difference in your feet.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » stretching
July 22, 11:51am

Re: stretching
I highly recommend a foam roller for what you mention! http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=9911 http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/flexibilityandstretching/ss/FoamRoller.htm I r...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » stretching
July 22, 11:44am

Re: FS: MLD Accessories+more
PM sent on Mitts and Gaiters

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Accessories+more
July 14, 6:37am

Amp
Payment sent on the Amp. Sorry for the delay! I sent a quick pm as I was running out the door earlier and just got back to the computer now...

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Clean Out
July 10, 9:29pm

WTB: Shangri-La 4-5 or MLD SuperMid
Looking to get something for family use and groups. Would like to get a net inner as well for either of the options. PM me if you have something of the like... Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Shangri-La 4-5 or MLD SuperMid
June 30, 3:29pm

Re: Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 2
Nice report!! So where does the EB First Ascent Downlight fit into all of this? I was surprised to not see it in your list! Especially since you just reviewed it in March and it seems to be in...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 2
June 23, 5:33am

re: ULA ohm vs. cdt load transfer
By chance, I weighed my Ohm piece by piece this morning. Medium Torso and Large waistbelt. Ohm with no backpad, cf hoop, or hip pockets is 536g (18.9oz). Backpad is 32g (1.1oz) CF Hoop is 47g...

In GEAR » ULA ohm vs. cdt load transfer
May 25, 8:10pm

re: FS: Montane, Snowpeak and more
SP600 and Lite-Speed are sold. All else are still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Montane, Snowpeak and more
May 25, 8:01pm

re: FS: Oware, MLD & Big Agnes
MLD Solo Inner is sold. Oware Pyramid and Clearview pad are still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Oware, MLD & Big Agnes
May 25, 7:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Hardware Quark Rain Jacket
From REI Website: * The Quark is made from Incite™ printed nylon tricot with a Conduit™ waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer laminate * zWeld™ construction eliminates stitching and taping, which reduces...

In Clothing - Raingear
June 06, 10:45am