Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 151 - 160 of 5229 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...523

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Best UL non-stick frying pan for the trail? - Greg M.
Doug, I think that's the one. Guess I'll order it to see what the specs are. Thanks once again.

In GEAR » Best UL non-stick frying pan for the trail?
August 20, 10:12pm

Re: Re: Best UL non-stick frying pan for the trail?
Well, it might be epic, but it will be Outstanding if someone can tell me the part number for the Trangia 25 HA UL fry pan, and where to get one. ;-)

August 20, 9:41pm

Re: Re: Link to RJ Frying Pan Article?
Yep. That's the one. Thanks. I hope I get the the "Mid-Atlantic" sometime Doug. I think I owe you more than a couple of beers by now.

In GEAR » Link to RJ Frying Pan Article?
August 20, 6:44pm

Re: Be cautious of sheep Guard Dogs in the San Juans
"... there have been some problems with encounters with the sheep herding dogs. " Minor point - A sheep Herding dog would be an Aussie, Border Collier, or similar. The dogs ...

In GEAR » Ultra light dog food
August 20, 5:11pm

Re: "Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Is this a "steam bake" or a "dry bake" ? If the latter, is there a separator between the two pots?

In Editor's Roundtable » Cinnamon Monkey Bread
August 20, 3:56pm

Re: Re: Hiker swept into the Sandy River in flash flood
Well, you could look at the flooding stream, look at the bridge, and ask yourself how longer it was going to last. If I was going to cross it, I wouldn't be "standing" on the bridge ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiker swept into the Sandy River in flash flood
August 20, 2:34pm

Link to RJ Frying Pan Article?
I recall an article by Ryan highlighting group cooking with frypans. (I believe he melted a Jet Boil in the process.) I've searched and cruised archives, but I'm just not "seeing&q...

In GEAR » Link to RJ Frying Pan Article?
August 20, 2:06pm

Re: Re: Anodized aluminum; Trangia pans are very light
Anyone know where to get the Trangia 25 HA UL Frypan? Searches turn up ambiguity - What "part number" am I actually looking for? (I have also found "327543".) Thank...

August 20, 1:26pm

Re: re: Middle Fork Kings
"I did look with despair at your food selection though..." I loved your "phood" selection! Especially the crunched Pringles. And.... outstanding TR. Thank You.

In Post-Trip Reports » Middle Fork Kings: Redux!
August 20, 10:07am

Re: "Taste" of the Wild?
Yes TASTE of the Wild. [and I edited above ...]

In GEAR » Ultra light dog food
August 20, 9:18am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm