Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Thomas Gauperaa (gauperaa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Norway
About Me 39 years old. Working as an interaction designer. Interested in hiking, photography, coffee, hifi and more. On a quest to learn skills needed to be comfortable and safe in the outdoors, and to figure out how I function when hiking long trips alone.
CityOslo
CountryNorway
My Website URLhttp://goinglighter.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Gauperaa

Showing 151 - 160 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Enhancing a Cocoon quilt
Nice job! I think I am going to make a quilt this winter, maybe from the thru-hiker kit. Seems like a nice project.

In Make Your Own Gear » Enhancing a Cocoon quilt
December 30, 1:56pm

Finished thru-hiker.com Minima vest
Finally got some spare time to finish the Minima vest from thru-hiker.com (love the holidays!). I opted for Momentum for the shell and Climashield Combat as insulation. I think it worked out fine. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished thru-hiker.com Minima vest
December 30, 6:56am

Re: GoLite Womens Packs
James: thanks for mentioning sunny sport's special. Got a Jam for my mum for christmas :)

In Gear Deals » Women's GoLite Jam - $50, free shipping
November 22, 3:11pm

Re: FS: RAB Vapour-rise Trail Pant - Size M
Hi Cris, Shouldn't the subject of your ad say "Size L" ? Best, Thomas.

In Gear Swap » FS: RAB Vapour-rise Trail Pant - Size M
November 16, 6:44am

Re: re: Finished Ray-Way backpack
Jamie, congrats! I'm glad to have inspired you to make one. Your finished pack looks great

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Ray-Way backpack
November 16, 6:22am

Re: Starting a Backpack Project
Tom: your G4 looks great! I am surprised how big it is. How tall are you? What do you think was the most challenging when building it?

In Make Your Own Gear » Starting a Backpack Project
November 13, 1:48am

Re: Re: Default post title when replying
Ah, I haven't used the little reply button, I have been clicking "post reply" at the bottom of the thread. That gives me a blank subject field.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Default post title when replying
November 12, 1:49pm

Tom: that's pretty fast. I spent a lot more hours when I made the Ray-Way pack (my first project), actually to a point where I was a bit fed up with the whole thing. Hope the G4 will be quicker...

November 12, 1:31pm

Default post title when replying
When I reply in a thread I get an empty title field and have to manually add a "Re:" to it. I understand that some people want to use their own titles, but would it be possible to get a d...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Default post title when replying
November 12, 1:16pm

Tom: congrats, do you have a picture of the finished pack? I have bought the kit myself but haven't had the time to start making it yet. How many hours did you spend?

November 12, 1:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Gauperaa

Thomas Gauperaa has posted no reviews.