Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 151 - 160 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: Horseshoe Meadows to Whitney
Luke, what a great trip - you and your wife will reflect on this for the rest of your lives!! Did a similar style trip (four years ago this week, actually) involving lots of fishing and we had t...

In Post-Trip Reports » Horseshoe to Whitney 2014
August 30, 3:50am

Re: Trekking the High Uintas Wilderness: Circumnavigation of the Rock Creek Shelf
Great stuff, Ryan. And those fish are really something! For a replacement groundcloth, just cut your own from a window/door film kit. Get just the right size that way.

In Editor's Roundtable » Trekking the High Uintas Wilderness: Circumnavigation of the Rock Creek Shelf
August 28, 10:04am

Re: capacity ?
Terrell, The OP title says 50L :)

In Gear Swap » Zimmerbuilt dk gray w lid
August 27, 2:35pm

Re: What is the best lightweight shelter?
Welcome David! Tarp w/ a bug bivy would probably be better for condensation prevention (vs a bivy) on the Gulf. The advantages are BIG weight savings and flexibility: you could use just the tar...

In GEAR » What is the best lightweight shelter?
August 27, 2:32pm

Re: 35L Ultralight Pack for $30 - First Impressions
Well yeah! We love good deals! Pls post pics

In GEAR » 35L Ultralight Pack for $30 - First Impressions
August 27, 8:52am

Re: MontBell EX Light Down Anorak
Do the Ex Light's fit like the UL down inner garments? (Please tell me NO) :)

In GEAR » MontBell EX Light Down Anorak
August 26, 8:34pm

Therefore I have no use for Jeff :) That Kangaroo pocket is a gamechanger on this piece.

August 26, 8:33pm

Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
I appreciate being able to bump occasionally and responsibly, and other members' bumps have helped me find things in the past. Agree w/Dave C.

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 26, 7:16pm

Ohhhhhhh crap. Please don't ever post here again. You, my friend, are dangerous.

August 25, 3:21pm

Re: bivy condensation
Perhaps the puffy made you slightly too warm in the feet area. That's enough to create major condensation. Possible?

In Philosophy & Technique » bivy condensation
August 25, 1:09pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.