Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 151 - 160 of 2001 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...201

Forum » Thread

Re: How tall
Jacob, I think I'm too tall for the Gatewood (at least for it to be perfect), and I'm shorter than you. Sure, you can pitch it higher and make other concessions. However, when I use ...

In GEAR » SMD Gatewood Cape Questions
January 19, 8:16am

Re: Simple, Rugged, Dripless XUL Esbit Burner
I want one David! I appreciate your detailed tutorial too. You always come up with good ideas!

In Make Your Own Gear » Simple, Rugged, Dripless XUL Esbit Burner
January 19, 8:11am

FS or Trade: Exped Air Pillow UL (Med for Large)
Added sales price if you don't want to trade...$39 shipped, paypal personal or add 3% for fees, your choice.

In Gear Swap » Trade: Exped Air Pillow UL (Med for Large)
January 18, 8:00pm

Re: WTB: SMD Gatewood Cape
Occasionally your toes will touch and can lose some loft due to compression by the sil or netting. I used the same setup and this issue is ever-present. If you spend most of your time on your s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Gatewood Cape
January 18, 6:47pm

Re: SMD Gatewood Cape Questions
Dale's right (note that neither of us work for SMD!!!), there are many reasons to like the Gatewood's design.

January 18, 4:05pm

Re: I WILL walk the dog today! Study shoes.
Great job on making a canine happy, David! We didn't get much ice last night in Florida.

In Make Your Own Gear » I WILL walk the dog today! Study shoes.
January 18, 3:17pm

Re: WTB: SMD Gatewood Cape
How tall are you?

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Gatewood Cape
January 18, 3:15pm

Re: SMD Gatewood Cape Questions
How tall are you, Kaleb? If you're under 5'10", I'd say it could be a little long as raingear. I'm 6'2" and love it as raingear, wish it was a tad longer for shel...

January 18, 3:14pm

Re: MYOG on the trail
Good job Michael! I forgot spoons for my daughter and I on one trip. Carved two crude spoons from found wood. I was so proud of my "impressive" skills. My daughter was just glad she...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG on the trail
January 18, 9:01am

Re: Trade: Exped Air Pillow UL (Med for Large)
Note: this is the UL pillow (yellow), not the standard (red). The UL is lighter.

In Gear Swap » Trade: Exped Air Pillow UL (Med for Large)
January 17, 5:53pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.