BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 151 - 160 of 1757 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: foot box
Justin, Can you please elaborate about the sleeve? I have a couple of ways to do this in my mind and can't pin down what you are describing. Thanks

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Summer Quilt: 2.5oz Apex
June 28, 9:06am

Re: footbox
Thanks Nathan! Upon reading your post I realized that I have subconsciously been taking an "all or nothing" approach to sewing it...ha! A short sewn section would be ideal. THank...

June 28, 7:47am

Re: MYOG Daypack made from leftovers ~20L
Beautiful, clean, simple design! (& I don't mean simple in a negative way) Did you use all rectangles for the fabric pieces for ease of construction? I may try it. The movable compres...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Daypack made from leftovers ~20L
June 28, 4:22am

Re: MYOG Summer Quilt: 2.5oz Apex
AndE, That IS a great weight! Sorry to drift your thread a bit, but as I'm about to make one similar I've been thinking about the footbox: do you use quilts opened up? Most of the...

June 28, 4:18am

Re: Campsite Rage Cure?
Although YOU were the one inconvenienced here, you handled it well. I have re-thought my "I'll politely ask them to quiet down" idea more than once - because I didn't want a ni...

In Philosophy & Technique » Campsite Rage Cure?
June 28, 4:11am

Re: Re: Esbit
Bradford I hear ya on the gunk. But once I started using mine, I found that the gunk comes off quickly if wiped off immediately after boiling.

In Editor's Roundtable » Still My Favorite Cook Kit
June 27, 7:26am

Re: Tromping in the Basin – Skurka Backpacking Fundamentals Trip
Sure looks like a great time! The scenery in FL can't quite match that :)

In Post-Trip Reports » Tromping in the Basin – Skurka Backpacking Fundamentals Trip
June 25, 8:15pm

Re: Still My Favorite Cook Kit
I like reading articles and thread like these! "What gear makes you smile?" was a fun thread awhile back. I have used a similar system for years and I agree with your sentiments. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Still My Favorite Cook Kit
June 24, 8:24pm

Re: FS. ZPacks 20 deg long wide quilt and more
Does the Arc Blast have one or two crossbars? What is the torso length?

In Gear Swap » FS. ZPacks 20 deg long wide quilt and more
June 23, 1:20pm

Re: FS: Baselayer shirts - L
I'll take the Rab LS zip. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Baselayer shirts - L
June 22, 9:16pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.