BPL Community Profile

Eric Swab (ericswab) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Eric Swab has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.swabconcrete.com
My PDF Gear ListColorado Rockies 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Swab

Showing 151 - 158 of 158 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

NatGeo Topo
Does the state specific NatGeo software show all of the same information that is on the Trails Illustrated maps such as trails and trail head info? Or is it just plain Topo maps? This seems like ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » NatGeo Topo
January 07, 11:07am

Wild Oasis
You might get the answers you are looking for by reading the reviews on the SMD Wild Oasis which is a similar design. I have not used either myself but am interested in the idea.

In GEAR » MLD Duomid
December 12, 7:47am

GoLIte Shangri-La 1 - mine is lighter than listed weight
Thanks for the feedback, it has been hard to find. I think this shelter will be a good move in the "floor less tarp" direction. I like the shape, venting, and that it can be pitched low ...

In GEAR » GoLIte Shangri-La 1 - mine is lighter than listed weight
November 17, 9:34pm

Still Using?
John, I know this is an old thread, are you still using this tent? What are your pros and cons after a couple of years use? (bugs, storms, pitching, etc.) Eric

In GEAR » GoLIte Shangri-La 1 - mine is lighter than listed weight
November 16, 9:13pm

Re: Sublite Sil - Room for the Dog?
Thanks for your input everyone! Currently thinking GoLite Shangri-La 1, going to do a little more research though. Eric

In GEAR » Sublite Sil - Room for the Dog?
November 16, 9:01pm

PLB
I am holding off on a GPS unit as I think things are changing quickly (I do like map and compass travels anyway). A requirement of my wife's for solo trips is the SPOT messenger, she like...

In GEAR » PLBs
November 15, 12:09pm

Sublite Sil - Room for the Dog?
Tyler, Thanks for the detailed information. I should have mentioned I currently have a Rainbow model Tarptent that has plenty of room and I really like. Just looking for ways to drop some weig...

November 11, 9:07pm

Sublite Sil - Room for the Dog?
Hello, I would like to switch to the new Sublite Sil from TarpTent. Would there be room for a Border Collie sized dog (50 pounds)? I think there would be enough floor space but I wonder about ...

November 11, 1:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Swab

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GSI Minimalist
This economical cook set doesn't seem to get much press, probably because it is not titanium. The 20oz. (600ml) size works out perfect for most dehydrated meals. In the morning it is enough ...

In Cookware - Other
March 08, 9:40pm