Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Unknown abc (edude) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Unknown abc hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Unknown abc has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Unknown abc

Showing 151 - 160 of 682 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...69

Forum » Thread

"conserving ClO2 tablets"
Would it make more sense to go to 1 liter bottles? Treat 1 liter with one tab? yup, +1

In GEAR » conserving ClO2 tablets
June 17, 12:36pm

"Need to Lighten Up/Choosing Pack"
Hi! Just a few suggestions for some easy weight reduction without sacrificing comfort or safety :) Footwear - Camp Camp Shoes - Target Croc Knockoffs (RL) 9.60 You could probably leave thes...

In Gear Lists » Need to Lighten Up/Choosing Pack
June 17, 12:28pm

"stress fracture! dkafjlkadflksdjflkjsd"
Best wishes for a speedy recovery dude!

In Chaff » stress fracture! dkafjlkadflksdjflkjsd
June 15, 10:55pm

"Backpacking Light @ REI = LOL"
"Interestingly, the Complete Walker IV (Colin Fletcher and chip Rawlins; published 8 years ago), has numerous references to Jardine. Back then, it appears that Rawlins did embrace some of the ...

In GEAR » Backpacking Light @ REI = LOL
June 15, 10:07pm

"Backpacking Light @ REI = LOL"
"Under 12 pounds: Hard-core minimalists..." "Around 20 pounds: This is "expert class" territory..." really? I don't consider myself a hard-core person or an ...

In GEAR » Backpacking Light @ REI = LOL
June 15, 3:35pm

"Time vs Weight"
"So where does your bushcraft fit in with "leave no trace"" where would bushcraft skills not fit in to LNT?

In Philosophy & Technique » Time vs Weight
June 13, 9:36pm

"MYOG Hex 3"
looks pretty sweet. cool project!

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Hex 3
June 13, 9:00pm

"Tarp Size?"
You might try OES's catenary-cut hexagonal tarps, the "Micro" looks like it should fit what you want. http://www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com/products.html good luck!

In GEAR » Tarp Size?
June 13, 7:24pm

"Rapids, Wolves, and Winter"
"Umm, government regulation is often the only thing keeping wilderness areas as wilderness. It's not always a bad thing IMHO." I don't argue with that. I am merely pointing out...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rapids, Wolves, and Winter
June 09, 3:56pm

"Rapids, Wolves, and Winter"
"However, I was disappointed to hear about the snowmobiles being there. When will manufacturers cut down on the noise and pollution produced by snowmobiles, jet skis, and other similar vehicle...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rapids, Wolves, and Winter
June 09, 3:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Unknown abc

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katadyn Katadyn chlorine dioxide Drinking Water Tablets
OK, tried em' out for the first time this weekend. First, before leaving for a 15 mile round trip weekend in Athol, Idaho, I tested them out at home. They seemed to work fine after a couple of tes...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
June 15, 2:04pm

Nite ize S-Biner
I picked up one of these at Wal-Mart for about $2. I love it for its ease of use and functionality. I use it for bear-bagging the PCT Method. I also like how the wire gate is responsive enough to open...

In Miscellaneous Products
March 06, 6:00pm

Gatorade Bottle
Works great. I would replace mine every trip when I still used them, but they probably could last longer than that. One con is that after a couple uses, it leaves a plasticy taste. Good alternat...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
March 02, 9:36pm

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
Well, the first thing I can say about this is that I just out right hate them. They are messy, and if you want to use the tablets that make the iodine taste "go away", that just complicates ...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 02, 9:29pm

Light My Fire Spork
When I got this product from Light My Fire, it was love at first sight. It’s got a comfortable shape that feels as natural as the human hand. The Light My Fire Spork is stiff enough that eating with i...

In Cookware - Other
March 02, 9:17pm

Coleman Peak 1 Microstove
This was my very first stove. Like the above poster, I got it at Wal-Mart for $20. When I first got it, I was pretty impressed. It is relatively fuel-efficient, has good simmer control, and burns hot....

In Stoves - Canister
March 02, 9:06pm