Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 151 - 160 of 306 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...31

Forum » Thread

BPL Weekend in the Green Mountains
A few brave soles are taking a trip into the Green Mountains January 13-15th. We are doing Glastenbury Mountain in Southern Vermont. Should be a mellow hike, with unbroken trails. Temps are sing...

In Gear Lists » BPL Weekend in the Green Mountains
December 13, 7:23pm

gear list
my gearlist is in my profile for review/reference. Getting stoked!!!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 13, 7:19pm

Re: Getting excited and prepping the gear list....
seth, I think you are on the edge with that bag and those clothes. Since it is only two nights your brother will survive on a full belly and all those clothing but he might not sleep much or be t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 13, 6:56pm

Coming from North Central Jersey
Jim, If you take the subway to the bronx somewhere or a train to me in jersey we can car pool up and I will drop you off in Manhattan on Sunday Night. I refuse to go into the city on my way out of...

December 13, 3:02pm

gear
I am taking snowshoes and hiking poles, no spikes, they won't be needed. I have goosefeet and the overboots that ben makes for camp. If you go that route I highly reccomend swaping out the thi...

December 12, 12:19pm

It is great for the price
It was a group buy here. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=51752&skip_to_post=473588#473588 Right now I have made a pair ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Goat KG-8D
December 12, 10:53am

Re: For those with sweethearts...
winter will be a bit of stretch. She likes snowshoeing and I can convince her of the occasional summer weekend trip, but I don't think she will buy into well below freezing temps at night. I ...

December 10, 9:33pm

temps
I am going to plan for low 20's high teen's for night time temps and 20's to mid 30's during the day. VT is relativily warm and calm compared to its neighboring mountain regions to...

December 09, 11:21am

I vote glastenbury
unless someone else has another idea.

December 08, 7:22pm

haystack mountain is no good.
The only trail that gets to the summit is in a community. You park about 2.5 miles from the summit. Not really what we are looking for. I looked at Stratton and I think it is a better second o...

December 08, 7:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.