BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 151 - 160 of 7471 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...748

Forum » Thread

PIF CLAIMED: Acorn Fleece Socks Large
This Pay it Forward has been claimed: a paid of Acorn fleece socks. They don't have a marked size, but they fit my size 11 feet with room to spare, so I'll call 'em good to size 12. In ...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Acorn Fleece Socks Large
July 04, 11:56am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Zip-Off Hiking Pants, Men's 38 (40" x 33"), Olive
July 04, 11:19am

FS: REI Winterflyte Wind Shirt, Men's XL PRICE DROP
This fine garment is now a mere $22.50 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Winterflyte Wind Shirt, Men's XL
July 04, 11:18am

Withdrawn by seller/sold
Withdrawn by seller/sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Bottoms up! Men's long johns, medium and large
July 04, 11:16am

Re: Re: Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
Speaking of campaign furniture, you can have this desk for a mere $3800 :) one of the drawers would be perfect for medium size merino wool briefs {{{{{snort}}}}}}

In GEAR » Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
July 01, 7:24pm

Re: Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
Kudos for considering simple living. I relish my college days when I could move everything in one small pickup load--- furniture and all. I'm thoroughly in the throes of empty nesting and shedd...

In GEAR » Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
July 01, 3:25pm

Re: BIAS Weight Weenie Micro Hammock
52" is fine; the extra length allows more room to stretch out as well as the width. You do need to lie on an angle with your back flat and the hammock will fold around you taco-like. If you we...

In Hammocks » BIAS Weight Weenie Micro Hammock
July 01, 11:48am

FS: Bottoms up! Men's long johns, medium and large
For sale: cleaned up the base layers and have these men's long johns to offer. ================================================== Withdrawn by seller:180s QuantumHeat Voyager base layer...

In Gear Swap » FS: Bottoms up! Men's long johns, medium and large
June 30, 4:47pm

FS: REI Winterflyte Wind Shirt, Men's XL
SOLD to Jeff Neuman: REI Winterflyte Wind shirt, men's XL size measuring 24" across the armpits, 28 back length, 37" from the center of the collar to the cuff and weighing 10oz on my ...

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Winterflyte Wind Shirt, Men's XL
June 30, 4:07pm

Withdrawn: Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Zip-Off Hiking Pants, Men's 38 (40" x 33"), Olive
Withdrawn by seller: Outdoor Research Equinox Convert zip-off hiking pants, Men's 38 olive green. These are my favorite zip-off hiking pants, but they are too big for me now. They are marked si...

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Zip-Off Hiking Pants, Men's 38 (40" x 33"), Olive
June 30, 3:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.