BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 151 - 160 of 7451 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...746

Forum » Thread

Withdrawn by seller: : Lands' End Aircore 100w fleece beanie PRICE DROP
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Beanie Salad: 100w fleece, Ibex, Mountain Hardwear
June 26, 11:43am

Re: Hints on how to pack a PCT lack tightly?
Photos would help-- I can't find anything on that design. You have a common dilemma with frameless packs. They need careful packing to get maximum stiffness and weight transfer; otherwise, ...

In GEAR » Hints on how to pack a PCT lack tightly?
June 26, 10:37am

Re: share your boulders
Seattle is basically built on a pile of glacial till. I live on a 300' hill that is topped with hard packed silt left by the last glacier about 14,000 years ago. This huge erratic known as Wedg...

In Photo Gallery » share your boulders
June 25, 2:43pm

Re: Hats 'n' raincoats
"Why would you be wearing a hat with the hood up on a raincoat?" Many a lousy hood design has been "cured" with a billed cap. The technique helps to keep from seeing the insi...

In GEAR » Hat for hot sun...
June 24, 12:48pm

Re: Digital the Screen?
Poor results that way. If you live in a large city, you may be able to rent a good slide scanner and have a rainy weekend marathon scanning session. Digital backs are pretty much passé with th...

In GEAR » old film camars and slides... what to do?
June 24, 10:22am

Re: Hat for hot sun...
The Sunday Afternoons Adventure hat is good for sun protection and works well with a backpack with the "cape" style back panel that doesn't bump a tall pack. Looks dorky enough to be ...

In GEAR » Hat for hot sun...
June 24, 10:02am

FS: 3 Beanie Salad: 100w fleece, Ibex, Mountain Hardwear
For sale: too many beanies, so here's a 3 beanie salad :) Left to right: Withdrawn by seller: Lands' End white Polartec Aircore 100 fleece beanie, one size, 0.8oz. SOLD to Nath...

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Beanie Salad: 100w fleece, Ibex, Mountain Hardwear
June 23, 3:19pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Cheap and light rain gear, men's XL and large
June 23, 3:03pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
June 23, 11:07am

Re: Wha?
Give me a break--- a simple typo.

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
June 21, 2:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.