Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Stenberg (dstenberg1) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South
About Me David Stenberg has not added a biography yet.
CityMemphis
StateTN

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Stenberg

Showing 151 - 160 of 545 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...55

Forum » Thread

WTB: Vapr Bivy Regular
Anyone out there have a Vapr Bivy they want to sell? I am looking for a specific one: Size Regular with a Cobalt blue pertex top with either a black or grey silnylon bottom. Let me know if one i...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Vapr Bivy Regular
December 23, 10:13am

Re: Re: Gear For Sale
Alyssa- I emailed you about the pot and stove. Dave-PM sent about hoody Steve- I emailed you about the ultrapod.

In Gear Swap » Gear For Sale
December 23, 8:03am

Gear For Sale
Evernew 1.3 L Titanium Non-Stick Pot- This is used, but the non-stick coating is in great condition. The finish on the pot on the lid is a little peeled. There are some stains on the outside of ...

In Gear Swap » Gear For Sale
December 22, 3:15pm

Re: Prayer Request
I know y'all are from Tennessee, but add a check for the western end of the state, Memphis.

In Chaff » Prayer request
December 22, 3:10pm

Re: Sublite features - request for feedback
Henry, I would say skip the side mesh on the Tyvek Sublite. Instead I would request a larger front mesh window like the sil-sublite. This could help with views and may add less weight.

In GEAR » Sublite features - request for feedback
December 22, 1:05pm

Re: 2008 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
I always look forward to the Staff Picks and the Picks from those on the forums. Here are mine: 1. BPL Long Handled Spoon--best eating utensil in the backcountry 2. BMW Torsolite--best pad I...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2008 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
December 16, 5:20pm

Thanks for the pics
that is very helpful! Thank you for posting the pictures!

In GEAR » ID Event Overbag Pics?
December 16, 9:02am

ID Event Overbag Pics?
Does anyone own one that has pictures of it in use in the field? I can't get a sense of size, and no local stores have them. Can you please post pictures of the Integral Designs Event Overbag...

In GEAR » ID Event Overbag Pics?
December 08, 4:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe this is it?
If you look at Brian's trip pictures you can see the Ohm and the panel loading Catalyst. I have no idea of course if this is true. I just looked at the pictures and it seems to be a framed Am...

In GEAR » ULA Relay change/replacement?
December 06, 10:49am

Re: Firelite pots and bushbuddy
Thanks for the pictures! that is why BPL is so great! Decisions, decisions. May be I need a 1100 and a 900. I am sure I can talk myself into anything.

In GEAR » SUL 1100 Ti in stock again
December 05, 7:33am

All Reader Reviews by David Stenberg

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moon Designs Essence '07
This pack served me well on a 17 day JMT hike. I carried about 25 lbs at the heaviest point and used a Bearikade weekender canister placed vertically in the pack. Everything fit perfectly. The top ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
February 21, 10:07am

Gossamer Gear ThinLight insulation pad 1/8" approx. 2 oz.
I will always take this pad into the woods when I camp. It gives great warmth for the weight. The insulation quality is excellent. It is durable as well. I never poked a hole in it, but it did hav...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
February 21, 9:59am

Gossamer Gear Nightlight Torso
I used a GG Nightlight Torso on a long hike. Within four days the pad had gone flat. On a long hike it is problematic, but on a short hike or overnight no problem. I didn't get much use out of ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
February 21, 9:55am

Nunatak Arc Alpinist
The Nunatak Arc Alpinist is the only sleeping bag I need. I have tried countless other designs and the Arc design is the best! I love using the quilt and will not go back to regular mummy bags. The...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
February 21, 9:51am

Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape
I used this as my shelter and rain gear/pack cover on my JMT hike this past year. As a shelter it was perfect. It provided complete protection from the rain and wind. I brought a bivy, but ended up...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
February 20, 8:01am

Frogg Toggs Rain Suit
The fit isn't that good, it doesn't provide much warmth to wear in camp, and the khaki suit isn't going to win me any fashion prizes, BUT.... for me they have been plenty durable, water...

In Clothing - Raingear
June 06, 9:18pm

Six Moon Designs
I have ordered from SMD a lot and always had no problems. All my questions were always returned in a timely fashion. Ron has also let me cancel two separate orders and return one order with no quest...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 12, 4:31pm