Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 151 - 160 of 349 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Prolite 3 vs Zlite
I know it's the hard ground as the same phenomenon happens when I fall asleep on the floor in the house.

In GEAR » Prolite 3 vs Zlite
February 06, 9:41pm

Prolite 3 vs Zlite
I have a short Prolite 3 (previous generation) and am considering closed cell foam. When lying on my back my tailbone tends to get very sore from hard surfaces. Could the Zlite come through?

In GEAR » Prolite 3 vs Zlite
February 06, 8:15pm

Re: Sizing
I see the light. Thanks guys.

In GEAR » flat tarp dimensions
February 03, 4:26pm

flat tarp dimensions
Are there any significant pros and cons between a 6x8 vs. a 5x9 flat tarp?

In GEAR » flat tarp dimensions
February 03, 2:11pm

Flip vs camera with video
To start I have no understanding of the technical side of any photography equipment so when I read on-line that the Flip has 720p HD and the Canon s95 has the same yet the Canon takes still shots t...

In Photography » Flip vs camera with video
January 22, 9:04pm

cheese
Gourmet chef, I am not. Heck, it's hard enough to find the right item in the grocery store when I'm sent by my wife so can you folks educate me on what cheeses will be ok in the backcountr...

In GEAR » cheese
January 17, 4:40pm

rods
Too bad Bass Pro and Cabella's seems to have discontinued their telescopic rods. These guys collapsed down nicely and if it was kept rigged, one could quickly fish from spot to spot while stil...

In Fishing » BPS Microlite spinning reel
January 15, 6:39pm

how good is pertex
Let's use Pertex Quantum Nano as the sample.

In GEAR » how good is pertex
January 15, 6:31pm

how good is pertex
Anybody got stories or examples of what it would take to drive water through a pertex bivy? I'm trying to get a better understanding of how good bivy fabrics are. Thanks.

In GEAR » how good is pertex
January 15, 2:25pm

shelter recommendations
Anybody know of other shelters that are similar to the SMD Wild Oasis in that it's floorless and has a mesh skirt? Thanks.

In GEAR » shelter recommendations
January 06, 12:05am

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.