BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 151 - 160 of 477 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...48

Forum » Thread

TiGoat Bivy
Is the Ptarmigan still available? I couldn't google-deciper SPF. Thanks! Don Meredith

In Gear Swap » FS: Bivies
September 24, 3:09pm

Local trails
I'm just kicking around local rides for the most part currently (Columbia, SC). I'm scoping out a ride in the upper SC, GA, NC area for a trip sometime later this fall, though. I might just...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » The Shortest Bikepacking Trip on Record
September 23, 7:22pm

Dry bag
You're right, I did have some interference with my legs and the front of the dry bag. It wasn't bad but it did get annoying during longer rides. I've since upgraded to a proper seat bag...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » The Shortest Bikepacking Trip on Record
September 23, 12:37pm

MLD Bivy
NM

In Gear Swap » Mountain Laurel Designs Bivy
September 21, 6:31pm

WTB: Snowpeak 450 single wall
Does anyone have one in their gear closet suffering from neglect? Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » WTB: Snowpeak 450 single wall
September 20, 11:37am

FS:Snow Peak 450
I'll take the SP450. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » FS:Snow Peak 450, InsulMat Max Thermo long, GSI HA cookset
September 17, 8:40am

MLD Bug Bivy
I'll take it. Please contact me with details on PayPal payment. I'll PM you as well. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Bug Bivy
September 10, 6:15am

Silicone band
I have one of the larger silicone bands from Trail Designs on the top of mine. This lets you pick it up right after cooking and also keeps from burning your lips when you're drinking coffee. Lo...

In GEAR » Handling a hot Trapper's Mug
August 13, 2:01pm

SPOT Tracker
I'm going to be in a long distance bike race in a few weeks that requires a Spot. I really don't use one for my typical trips and see that I'm required to buy 12 months of service ($99)...

In GEAR » SPOT Tracker
August 09, 9:39am

GoLite Ion
I'm a huge fan of the pack... this is about $75USD by my calculations. I'm glad I still have one of my modified versions at home! Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Deals » Golite Ion (Small)
August 06, 11:36am

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am