Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 151 - 160 of 1102 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...111

Forum » Thread

Re: deschutes tarp
PM Manfred Kopisch - he has one, which he used at Coe on the fishing trip last month (see his trip report).

In GEAR » deschutes tarp
April 08, 5:58pm

Re: Re: GGG and my faux pas
I too would like to see Ken and David (and others) share the load of the big GGG in the future. My 2 cents worth is that I would prefer a backpack site rather than a car camping site, if given the...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG and my faux pas
April 06, 11:23pm

oops - duplicate post

In Pre-Trip Planning » Henry Coe-Mississippi Lake this weekend
April 03, 8:09pm

Re: Re: Henry Coe-Mississippi Lake this weekend
I was out at Coe overnight this week, but not Mississippi Lake. About 1/4" of frost in the morning, and ice in my water bottle. Hills are still mostly green, and there is enough water around...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Henry Coe-Mississippi Lake this weekend
April 03, 8:08pm

Re: RGIC - ridiculously good ideas compendium
Apparently you all missed the Super Awesome Tip of the Day thread that has been collecting ideas like this for quite some time...

In GEAR » RGIC - ridiculously good ideas compendium
March 28, 2:35pm

Re: painting titanium
So Bob, will you be revealing what item(s) you've painted? The suspense is killing me...

In Make Your Own Gear » painting titanium
March 28, 12:27pm

Re: Re: Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!!
I never thought this idea of mine was all that awesome, but someone else on a backpack trip with me did when I told her about it (hi Rebecca): If you wear a hat with a chin strap, and really hat...

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
March 20, 5:05pm

Re: Re: Dividing gear with significant other
"The guy's pack is directly proportional to the 'hotness' of the gal. The gal's pack is inversely proportional to herownself's hotness." Well, thanks, no wonder I ...

In GEAR » Dividing gear with significant other
March 19, 8:49pm

Re: Fallng limbs Re: "Sad news on the AT"
Yes, sadly it happens. This was a friend of some friends:

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sad news on the AT
March 16, 1:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: nice chemistry trick; probably not to everyone's taste...
"Exactly what are you doing to the poor rabbit?" Thank you for the laugh, that made my night!

In On the Web » Palcohol approved by TTB
March 15, 12:40am

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm