BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 151 - 160 of 267 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

pm sent
on mitts

In Gear Swap » FS: OR Endeavor Mitt and OR Helium Jacket
December 02, 8:19am

your work
I used the heck out of your site over the summer. It is great, and I will never have to struggle with NG TOPO! ui again. Thanks for the great work. I am looking forward to checking out your c...

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
November 16, 1:12pm

sale
This is a good deal. Is this bivys only or shelters as well?

In Gear Deals » Sewists need work 26% off and shipping free sale at O ware
November 16, 1:10pm

POE is A OK
I have two of the 2/3 length pads and they seem to work fine. They do seem a little colder than the POE Max Thermos they replaced. Those pads were older both developed slow leaks and Josh at POE v...

In GEAR » My frustrating times with the Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak AC
November 13, 3:19pm

WTB - bushbuddy and Golite SL5
Not in a rush, but PM me if you are looking to sell either a bushbuddy or a Golite Shangri-La 5. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB - bushbuddy and Golite SL5
November 09, 3:58pm

another add
I agree with many of the other trips. I would like to add Ingalls Lake. Great hike and some opportunities for loops up there. One of my favorites, indeed. Also check out nwhikers.net.

In Pre-Trip Planning » 'Lifelist' hikes in the NW
November 07, 10:07pm

NeoAir sold
Now sold to Stephan.

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir Regular with a slow leak
November 06, 2:32pm

FS: NeoAir Regular with a slow leak
I picked up a NeoAir regular from the REI garage that said it had a slow leak. I was taking a chance that maybe nothing was wrong with it. I have now confirmed that it does have a slow leak. I don...

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir Regular with a slow leak
November 06, 1:40pm

Sold
The stove is now sold. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Titanium Hex wood burning stove
November 02, 5:47pm

FS: Vargo Titanium Hex wood burning stove
I picked up a Vargo Hex Titanium wood stove at the REI basement. In great shape, only used a few times. It is a good little stove and you cannot beat its packability, but I am going to hold out for...

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Titanium Hex wood burning stove
November 02, 3:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am