Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 151 - 160 of 233 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

The Ghost of ULA
Incredible craftsmanship and innovative ideas. I really like this pack! It makes me think of my Mountainsmith Ghost, as interpreted by ULA or some other cottage UL company.

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
August 28, 1:45pm

FS: La Sportiva Womens Climbing Shoes, Used Twice! Size 5.5
My friend got two pairs of the same climbing shoes, but different sizes. She tried out both pairs for fit and pick the other pair. So I'm helping her sell this pair. Price is $50 as they...

In Gear Swap » FS: La Sportiva Womens Climbing Shoes, Used Twice! Size 5.5
August 27, 12:31pm

Update 5
Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 is sold! Thank Jon.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Inov-8, Mont-Bell, Big Agnes, REI, Caldera Cone, Black Diamond, Gerber, Rab, Berghaus, OMM, Vango, Mammut - All New or Barely Used
August 25, 5:53pm

Update 4
Have lowered the prices on the remaining items!

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Inov-8, Mont-Bell, Big Agnes, REI, Caldera Cone, Black Diamond, Gerber, Rab, Berghaus, OMM, Vango, Mammut - All New or Barely Used
August 24, 10:13pm

Update 3
Have added updates to original posting to reflect what has been sold already. Still many items remaining!

August 24, 12:26am

Update 2
Rab jacket is sold. One BD headlamp sold. I still have one more. Caldera Cone sale is pending.

August 23, 10:26pm

Update
Jam2 is sold. Rab Latok Alpine Jacket, Berghaus Mount Asgard Smock, and Caldera Cone System are under consideration. The Rab jacket is red, brand new in packaging, from 2011. The Caldera ...

August 23, 10:15pm

FS: Golite, Inov-8, Mont-Bell, Big Agnes, REI, Caldera Cone, Black Diamond, Gerber, Rab, Berghaus, OMM, Vango, Mammut - All New or Barely Used
I am cleaning out my closet of things that I have not used much or, in many cases, not at all. These are all great UL and LW items that I never used for whatever reason (duplicates, received as gif...

August 23, 5:08pm

Straps
Hi Hartley - I used to use the straps all the time. However, two things happened that got me out of that habit. First, I got into backcountry skiing. I stopped using the straps there because of...

In Editor's Roundtable » Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
August 10, 5:31pm

Re: Straps?
Hi Hartley - The straps aren't particularly highlighted in our review because they are pretty standard in design. The straps are similar to what you'd find on many other brands of trekking ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
August 09, 11:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.