BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 151 - 160 of 586 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: another perpetuem user
Mike, what are you using for the packets? Snack size ziplocs? I've been just a big ziploc and the scoop, but find it's awfully messy. Might need to switch to the idividual packets.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Info on Fastpacking / Ultra Running Self-Supported Fueling Favorites
October 30, 2:24pm

Re: Compact camera pouch for 5N with kit lens?
Paul, Now that you have the bag, would you recommend making it 1" deeper for the Nex-5N or do you think it would have worked as is? What other lens do you have in there and what is the other...

In Photography » Compact camera bag for 5N with kit lens?
October 30, 10:53am

Re: Fall in the Sierra
Nice, but you forgot this pic!

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall in the Sierra
October 25, 4:53pm

Re: Cross Country Loop Around Mt. Darwin via Haeckel Col & Darwin Col
Nice report and pictures, Andy. I like the red lines/arrows you added to the pics and including the map saved be a bit of time when trying to follow along. Good stuff!

In Post-Trip Reports » Cross Country Loop Around Mt. Darwin via Haeckel Col & Darwin Col
October 25, 10:37am

FS: WM Megalite, Montbell UL SS #5, & SMD Meteor Bivy
Price drop on the Montbell Bag.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite, Montbell UL SS #5, SMD Meteor Bivy, & Yama Bug Shelter 1.25
October 24, 1:46pm

"Google's Street View Goes Into The Wild"
Google's Street View maps are headed into the backcountry. Earlier this week, two teams from Google strapped on sophisticated backpacks jammed with cameras, gyroscopes and other gadgets, and de...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Google's Street View Goes Into The Wild"
October 24, 10:05am

FS: WM Megalite, Montbell UL SS #5, SMD Meteor Bivy, & Yama Bug Shelter 1.25
bump with some price drops

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite, Montbell UL SS #5, SMD Meteor Bivy, & Yama Bug Shelter 1.25
October 23, 11:00am

Re: "Gathering of Gear Geeks 2012: Pointe Reyes National Seashore"
Good times this weekend. It was nice to see some of you again and meet a few others. And thanks again for organizing, Ken and for getting the pictures up so fast, Tony. What time did you all h...

In Photo Gallery » Gathering of Gear Geeks 2012: Pointe Reyes National Seashore
October 22, 11:12am

Re: Tarp Camping Techniques for Inclement Conditions
Now I'm curious which manufacturers are considered to be capable of the "very high manufacturing quality and seam design" with cuben fiber.

In Editor's Roundtable » Tarp Camping Techniques for Inclement Conditions
October 17, 1:05pm

FS: WM Megalite, Montbell UL SS #5, SMD Meteor Bivy, & Yama Bug Shelter 1.25
-- SALE IS OVER. ALL ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE -- All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal preferred. Please use personal/gift option or add a little extra to cover the fees. PM me with qu...

October 17, 11:33am

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm