Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 151 - 160 of 679 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: FS Rain chaps Cuben MLD medium
MLD has regular or large sizing. I'm assuming these are the regular. Ron says the regular fit to 5'10", do you think they'll fit 6'0"? [Edit] I'll pass as it look...

In Gear Swap » FS Rain chaps Cuben MLD medium
June 01, 3:35pm

Re: Re: Trashing
"I have been wondering what in the hell it was going to take to get Ken to change back to his usual usersname and avatar!! " So true!

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 6:05pm

Re: Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
I haven't seen anything yet. With the season already starting I had hoped they'd at least give us a estimate when they'll be available.

In GEAR » Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
May 31, 2:39pm

Re: Tie Out Knot
I always used to use a bowline knot for a loop at my tieouts. They're also easy to untie even after loading which can be nice. Now I'm using spliced eyes, a lot more work but they look fa...

In GEAR » Tie Out Knot
May 31, 11:16am

Re: WTB GPS Watch with a Long Battery Life
See this thread. FS Like New Suunto Core Watch

In Gear Swap » WTB GPS Watch with a Long Battery Life
May 31, 8:56am

Re: Tarp Size
Will you be using the tarp in combination with a bivy? If so you can go smaller. If you aren't using a bivy and want to spread out under the tarp I would look at a standard 8x10 tarp. It'...

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 29, 9:31pm

Re: Thanks
Some cameras have an anti-shake feature you that you can disable when taking long exposures on a stable base (ie. tripod)

In Photography » Star Trails
May 29, 9:14am

Re: Awesome caldera setup. A question...
After seeing this thread I've put together a nearly identical setup. All of the items fit within the Evernew pot with the carbon fiber lid from Ruta Locura. I've found that a small ru...

In GEAR » Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
May 29, 9:10am

Re: dent affect performance much?
It looks just like it's supposed to look.

In GEAR » dent affect performance much?
May 28, 5:50pm

Re: Night shot
You may be seeing "hot pixels" instead of noise. If so, replicate the same settings you used on your star trails shot (ISO, aperture, shutter speed) and take a photo with the lens cap on...

In Photography » Star Trails
May 28, 4:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.