BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dry side of the Eastern Sierra's
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
StateNV
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 151 - 160 of 630 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: way more than i should
Jacob's blog has a pretty good write-up on what he carries in his kit. Hike It. Like It. Mine's fairly similar with the following additions. - A small needleless syringe for wound a...

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
January 31, 1:02pm

Re: Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
This is great. I love a compact cook setup. The custom Caldera cone and carbon fiber lid look pretty sweet too.

In GEAR » Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
January 31, 9:54am

Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
I'd like to go, so put me down as a tentative yes. I'll either be bringing my SMD Wild Oasis (Hoping the netting doesn't freeze with the snow), or a waterproof breathable bivy and digg...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
January 30, 4:37pm

Re: Neoair and snow caving?
If you're snow caving, the interior temperature of the cave should be at 32 degrees. I've taken a Neoair below that and felt comfortable. If you're concerned or need something which c...

In Winter Hiking » Neoair and snow caving?
January 30, 1:24pm

Re: 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
This was my second GGG and the event keeps getting better. There were a lot of familiar faces and some new ones as well. Thanks to Ken for keeping this event going. Thanks also, to Marc for brin...

In Photo Gallery » 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 29, 11:14pm

Re: Frozen Sawyer Squeeze?
I would still take the necessary steps to prevent the filter from freezing. I place mine in a freezer grade gallon Zip-lock and place it in my sleeping bag when temps are expected to be at or arou...

In GEAR » Frozen Sawyer Squeeze?
January 29, 1:19pm

Re: Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
Great photos and trip reports everyone. It's quite interesting to see all the different setups and the similarities in gear choices as well. Jacob, sorry to hear about the memory card issues....

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 18, 1:44pm

Re: Camera insurance recommendations
I purchased a SquareTrade warranty when I bought my NEX a few years ago. Never had the need to use it but their online reviews are pretty good.

In Photography » Camera insurance recommendations
December 16, 7:04pm

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. 53 days away
Ken, I'm planning on being there. Most likely with a +1. I'll let you know my final count closer to the event.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
December 03, 1:29pm

Re: Lytro camera
View forum posts As a photographer I'm not that interested in it. I could see how it would appeal to others though.

In Photography » Lytro camera
December 03, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.