Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jace Mullen (climberslacker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Your guess is as good as mine.
About Me Hi! I'm Jace. I'm 17 years old. I will be doing the PCT Summer 2012.
CityOceanside
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacemullen.com
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jace Mullen

Showing 151 - 160 of 377 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...38

Forum » Thread

UPDATE: My Sub-5 lb Kit for SoCal Summers
Did a trip with this gear: http://jacemullen.com/2011/07/15/san-gorgonio-solo-sul/

In Gear Lists » My Sub-5 lb kit for SoCal Summers
July 15, 2:58pm

Re: Californian...
Shouldn't the new thread be called 'Californians who don't get any weather, no rain, no wind, perfect trails, don't need a groundsheet, no ground water, SUL thread'? :) I res...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » We need a SUL Thread PLEASE
July 15, 2:49pm

First SUL Backpacking Trip!
I took my first SUL backpacking trip this week. It was a ~30 mile trip in the San Gorgonio Wilderness of Southern California. My baseweight was 3.67 pounds: http://jacemullen.com/2011/07/15/san-...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » First SUL Backpacking Trip!
July 15, 2:47pm

Re: We need a SUL thread PLEASE
THANKS!

July 15, 1:54pm

Re: We need a SUL thread PLEASE
I agree. I have used the search button to find the SUL posts and such. They helped me get down to the Ɯberlight baseweight that I enjoyed on the trip. It was really a learning experience, and I...

July 15, 12:42pm

GearGrams not working?
Maybe its only me, but is geargrams working for everyone else? Its not letting me sign in. -Jace

In Gear Lists » GearGrams not working?
July 13, 7:59pm

Re: Handsaw as Axe
I remember the video. Cut halfway through the wood and hit against hard surface untill it splits. Do the same for the other end. Cut the other piece and half and then you have quartered wood. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Handsaw as Axe
July 11, 12:52pm

Re: Newbie to UL needs some help!
Why do you need 3 bandanas? I get by with one just fine. What do you plan to use them for? You said that you are bringing wetwipe type things? This is carrying needless water, use your bandana ...

In Gear Lists » Newbie to UL needs some help!
July 11, 12:20am

Re: my GearGram List
fanaticism. I absolutly love it. I now know what I am going to be doing tommorow!

In Gear Lists » my GearGram list
July 10, 10:28pm

Re: My Sub-5lb kit for SoCal Summers
Yeah, I was about to order a MLD tarp (Grace Solo) used from a member here but then got a speeding ticket, so thats on hold for a while. In other news I might get a job at a gear shop. That could b...

In Gear Lists » My Sub-5 lb kit for SoCal Summers
July 09, 8:41am

All Reader Reviews by Jace Mullen

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

40 Below Expedition Insulation
A great, US company that makes expedition-specific insulating gear. My bottle-boots were shipped the same day I ordered them and along with the shipping notice came a question from the company founder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 16, 4:39pm

Gossamer Gear Nightlight Torso
I used this pad for 5 weeks this summer while building trail. I have also used it on every backpacking trip for the last two-ish years. I just bought a new one to take on my PCT thru this summer. ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
April 07, 9:38pm

zpacks Company
While I only ordered stuff sacks from Joe, he was still willing to talk with me about what would work best for me. Great Guy, I hope to buy a pack from him eventually!

February 28, 8:57am

Patagonia the company
I have never had to deal with there customer service department because of something I have bought, but many times i have had questions about there products and if you are on their website, on the top...

March 19, 10:46pm