Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

cary bertoncini (cbert) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale N. California
About Me cary bertoncini has not added a biography yet.
CitySacramento
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by cary bertoncini

Showing 151 - 160 of 911 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...92

Forum » Thread

Bears are driving me crazy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38385913/ns/us_news/

In Chaff » Bears are driving me crazy
July 26, 11:14pm

Lodi Zins
I've had the Campus Oaks, but some of the others I've had and liked a lot didnt' even make this list: http://www.zinsoflodi.com/the_wines1.htm

In Chaff » Any BPL Winos Out There
July 25, 1:29pm

I tutored for the owners of Renwood
the youngest daughter was preparing for a pre-SAT test. They have the original art for the wren logo on their entry wall. Gave me a bottle of their I think 2006 Zin (whatever one around that...

July 25, 1:25pm

could be because of where I live
but I'm partial to Zins and Syrahs (Sacramento area)

July 25, 1:14pm

I think health is #1
I say that as someone who has experienced life as both a super healthy freak of nature who never got tired and as someone who has had to cope (and learn to re-cope whenever the variables change) wi...

In Chaff » How do you save money and live a simple life?
July 24, 1:03am

vitamin I works better for me than naproxen/alieve
i haven't had stomach issues with the vitamin I, but naproxen made me sick a couple times, so I stay away from it now it i'm really hurting i reach for the vicodin though

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Aleve vs Ibuprofin
July 24, 12:31am

Golden Trout
hehehe. yeah, they are big up there. on a previous trip I actually caught them much bigger but didn't have a camera. i'd have to be in much better shape to get back up there. maybe n...

In Fishing » Shakespeare Ultra Light Action Travel Mate?
July 23, 5:01pm

I like my setup
it's an Eagle Claw 5 piece 6.5' packrod (made from fiberglass rather than graphite, so it's more sensitive and less stiff) and the smallest pflueger reel I could find--they were about $...

In Fishing » Shakespeare Ultra Light Action Travel Mate?
July 23, 3:30pm

I wanna go back to Darwin Bench!
I hope I can get past whatever my problem was last year. So far this year, I'm doing better in the heat, so maybe whatever brain damage I had from that heat episode is gradually recovering ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
July 20, 1:09pm

Didn't Ken catch his wife in a trap tent?
hehehe

In Gear Swap » FS: Trap Tent Moment
July 19, 6:27pm

All Reader Reviews by cary bertoncini

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Aquastar Aquastar - plus
Weight - 8.5 ounces, including the 1 liter lexan bottle. Dead on what I got for the weight on my scale. Features - water purifier, water storage, LED lantern. Just tested out my new UV Aquastar...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 20, 2:04pm

Drop Stoppers Microporous Polypropylene Rainsuit
I'm impressed with the quiet and comfortable suit. Haven't been in a downpoor yet, but I did use it while hiking and was impressed with comfort and lack of sweat buidup inside (I did remove a layer b...

In Clothing - Raingear
February 07, 10:47pm