BPL Community Profile

Stuart Burke (burkest) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Collegiate Peaks Wilderness
About Me Stuart Burke has not added a biography yet.
CityMadison
StateWI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List140 mile Colorado loop hike

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart Burke

Showing 151 - 160 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: WTB: TT Double Rainbow
Ben, Thanks for the link, I will check this out. I had no idea that TTs were carried by any retailer.

In Gear Swap » WTB: TT Double Rainbow
July 10, 7:21am

Re: WTB: TT Double Rainbow
bump

July 09, 2:44pm

WTB: TT Double Rainbow
Does anybody have a new or slightly used DR they are willing to sell? I wanted to buy a new one directly from TT but their website says they are on backorder and I have not been able to get ahold o...

July 05, 2:44pm

Re: New Contrail set up
Franco, Sorry to steal your thunder but John Haley already discovered pitching the contrail this way: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/reviews/display_reviews?forum_th...

In GEAR » New Contrail set up
July 02, 3:22pm

Re: Re: double yo-yo of AT???
Doug, Justin Licher hiked the AT in the winter of 05-06 as part of his big hike. He went southbound starting around Novemeber 15th and ending around march 1st. Here is his journal: http://www...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » double yo-yo of AT???
July 01, 6:28am

Re: Re: Integral Designs eVENT Jacket or Thru Hiker?
Dirk, I was hiking uphill at 4 mph so I could test the breathability of the jacket. I can only maintain a pace like that for 30 minutes.

In GEAR » Integral Designs eVENT Jacket or Thru Hiker?
June 28, 8:47am

Re: Integral Designs eVENT Jacket or Thru Hiker?
I have had an ID eVENT jacket for about 6 months. I have been happy with it so far but I have yet to use it in a serious downpour. I am 5'7" and 150 lb and I have a medium that fits me wel...

In GEAR » Integral Designs eVENT Jacket or Thru Hiker?
June 27, 8:40pm

Re: womens UL pack
Definatly take a look at the granite gear women's packs if you have not already done so. My wife has a Vapor Ki that works well for her. She has joint problems so the internal frame works well ...

In GEAR » womens UL pack
June 20, 6:37pm

Re: Re: Simblissity LevaGaiter
Nathaniel, The fabric for the leveagaitors is very similar to the stretchy material the side pockets of my granite gear pack are made of. I believe the fabric granite gear uses is a schoeller fa...

In GEAR » Simblissity LevaGaiter
June 01, 9:41pm

levagaitors
I recently received a pair of levagaitors as a present. I have only been able to get out once with them so far. I think that I am going to like them a lot for three season use. The first time I put...

In GEAR » Simblissity LevaGaiter
June 01, 7:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart Burke

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Simblissity Levagaiter
I love these gaiters. I wear them every time I go hiking. They breathe well, dry fast, keep debris out of my shoes and stay in place. When I first used the gaiters it took a few tries to get the fit r...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 26, 4:47pm

Montrail Stratos XCR
I like mine quite a bit. They fit well and are reasonably light. My only complaint after hiking 40 miles with them is that the padding around the ankle soaks up a lot of water and takes a long time (s...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 31, 8:39pm