BPL Community Profile

Mark Andrews (buldogge) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mark Andrews has not added a biography yet.
CitySt. Louis
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Andrews

Showing 151 - 160 of 284 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...29

Forum » Thread

Ahem...
Eric...FWIW...You've just claimed that a civic/corolla will cost less and be more reliable than a BMW motorcycle. Beemers are bikes, Bimmers are cars. :P "a good civic or corolla will...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 21, 11:11am

Well...
If you're not sure, then using REI's excellent policies might work best for you. I would say try the Osprey (also excellent warranty/policy) Exos 46 and the Flash 45 (don't tell Luke)....

In GEAR » Just musing/ranting about which pack to buy
February 20, 8:45am

Will 450ml do?
Toaks 450ml? http://www.amazon.com/TOAKS-CUP-450-Titanium-450ml-Cup/dp/B008NOYQ6E/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361372771&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=toaks+ti -Mark in St. Louis

In GEAR » Looking for a 500 mL Ti mug
February 20, 8:07am

Cycling...
Max...When it comes to cycling...you couldn't pay me to cycle with a fleece on. I like the Campagnolo Textran jackets, either insulated or not, depending on conditions. Much like hiking...I f...

In GEAR » Logic Check: Windshirt
February 17, 6:32pm

Driclime...
I know a lot of people don't care for them...but...I prefer Marmot Driclime windshirts (and would like to get a hooded Ether). I find that that a merino baselayer, a "tech T", and ...

In GEAR » Logic Check: Windshirt
February 17, 6:28pm

Well...
Hey guys...It was The Clymb I was looking at...currently sold out, again. I don't have the $$$ to spend on a Westcomb (or even the Kimtah at full price for that matter) right now. I figur...

In GEAR » Montane Mohawk
February 16, 9:26pm

You Snooze You Lose...
Thanx for the responses guys...moot point (as of now) as the Montane is sold out, at that sale price. TA -Mark

In GEAR » Montane Mohawk
February 16, 12:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Nice!
Hey Brad...What are the dims and the capacity? -Mark

In GEAR » My second (smaller) Zimmerbuilt Pack
February 15, 8:55pm

Re: Re: Very Nice!
Hey Brad...I was referring to the pouches...they look just like the ones Chris sells separately. Is the waist belt removable? Is the central lumbar padded?? TA -Mark

February 15, 8:46pm

Very Nice!
I like the removable front pocket. Is the shoulder strap pouch Chris' normal design or something different? Got a pic?? -Mark in St. Louis

February 15, 8:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews has posted no reviews.