Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian Barnes (brianjbarnes) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "A natural sprinter, very dangerous over short distances."

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Barnes

Showing 151 - 160 of 409 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...41

Forum » Thread

RE: "MLD DuoMid / SuperMid Insert"
I have the duomid and love it so with an upcoming trip to Voyageurs National Park the inner net was a must have... can't wait!

In GEAR » MLD DuoMid / SuperMid Insert
May 29, 5:56pm

RE: "11 ounce 1/2 zip fleece hoodie"
I kept looking for a cheaper alternative to the R1 hoodie but like the other options proposed above, none had all three of the options I wanted (the 1/2 zip, thumb loops, and off-center zipper). Fi...

In GEAR » 11 ounce 1/2 zip fleece hoodie
May 29, 5:49pm

11 ounce 1/2 zip fleece hoodie
This is interesting... a group of well known mountaineers (Peter Whittaker, Ed Viesturs, Dave Hahn, Melissa Arnot, Seth Waterfall, and Chad Peele) have teamed up with Eddie Bauer to form a high...

In GEAR » 11 ounce 1/2 zip fleece hoodie
May 29, 7:38am

Tenkara Rods - UL fishing...
There has been lots of recent discussion regarding lightweight fishing gear. Thought some may be interested in this setup: Less than 3 ounces for ...

In Fishing » Tenkara Rods - UL fishing...
May 06, 9:29pm

RE: "DP2 almost here"
Wow! The color and bokeh are sweet! Love it... and can't wait until it hits the market.

In Photography » DP2 almost here
April 20, 2:54pm

RE: "rain pant suggestions"
+5 or whatever the number is now on the GoLite Reed

In GEAR » rain pant suggestions
April 19, 1:48pm

Re: "Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo"
I own a grey Rainshadow2 and a green Lunar Duo and would very much agree with Ben in that its simply a matter of color preference. By the way, I love both shelters...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
April 11, 7:55am

RE: "Bushbuddy mesh grate"
Dennis - Sweet pot stand... must make soon...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy mesh grate
April 07, 8:27am

RE: "Bivy design"
Cali - Nice! Very similar to what I was thinking about putting together. So essentially it's very similar to a sleeping hood? If you have time please post more pictures and describe the approac...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy design
March 04, 9:05am

RE:"Bivy design"
Thanks Mark. I have seen Ron's meteor bivy and had planned on using parts of the pattern for my bivy. The issue is I want to be able to use it under a tarp while in snow and thus the mesh upper...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy design
March 02, 3:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Barnes

Brian Barnes has posted no reviews.