Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brett Peugh (brettpeugh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Brett Peugh has not added a biography yet.
CityChampaign
StateIL
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brett Peugh

Showing 151 - 160 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
I am looking to purchase a 6x9 up to a 8x10 lightweight tarp and was wondering what people might have to offer. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
February 18, 2:35pm

What I use
I use something similar in my system with Goretex socks, a liner or wool socks and a pair of Chacos except that still have the traction of the beefed-up retred on the sandals. Takes me less than a...

In Editor's Roundtable » Spring Footwear: Lightweight Footwear Systems Built Around Thin Neoprene Overboots and High Gaiters
February 18, 1:27pm

my stystem
I have started using a tar/poncho along with a momentum wind jacket which is highly water resistant and a garbage bag rain skirt which doubles as part of the ground cloth. A lot of these people ar...

In GEAR » Poncho vs Rain Jacket and Pants
February 16, 9:53am

WTB MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp
I would like to purchase a MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp from someone selling as he is no longer making that size and I am tall. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp
February 14, 10:42am

cheap, versatile shelter/rain system
Now I know a lot of people here like to spend a lot of money to buy all of this really cool lightweight gear. I like the look of a lot of the stuff but I am not one of them. To that end I have cr...

In GEAR » cheap, versatile shelter/rain system
February 14, 10:30am

Larger tarp/poncho?
Looking for a bigger tarp/poncho that is not MLD's $160 Poncho Pro. Nothing against Ron, just can't afford his. Maybe someday. Most seem to max out at 58"/104". Thanks.

In GEAR » Larger tarp/poncho?
February 12, 3:53pm

Summerlite long
If only they made the Summerlite 2 inches wider in the long.

In GEAR » 3 season quilt
February 12, 7:54am

t.s.
Too bad they don't make a thermal sheet in a long.

In GEAR » MontBell Thermal Sheet Users
February 12, 7:37am

6' wide silnylon still left?
I was wondering if anyone has seen any of that silnylon in the 6' width anywhere around that is still left over? Thanks.

In Make Your Own Gear » 6' wide silnylon still left?
February 07, 9:54am

mids
The MX Hoody should not be used as an insulation layer, especially a mid. IMHO soft shells should not be used as insulation layers. Stick with a 200wt fleece variant or synthetics/down jacket and...

In GEAR » winter layering system
February 02, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Brett Peugh

Brett Peugh has posted no reviews.