November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brett Peugh (brettpeugh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Brett Peugh has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brett Peugh

Showing 151 - 160 of 185 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

good chart
I think this is a very good chart and makes me want to take a third look at the Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket when I get the money instead of my Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover (Polargaurd Delta). ...

In GEAR » A New Paradigm for Understanding Garment Warmth
February 21, 10:36am

Sorry Jason but your tarp is much more than I wanted to spend even though it is more of the size I wanted so I am looking at JD's.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
February 19, 11:30am

the bpl mafia
If he is in Illinois or Indiana I can go knock on his door. Hope you are able to get your money or the product back.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering sleeping bags
February 18, 4:23pm

WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
I am looking to purchase a 6x9 up to a 8x10 lightweight tarp and was wondering what people might have to offer. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
February 18, 2:35pm

What I use
I use something similar in my system with Goretex socks, a liner or wool socks and a pair of Chacos except that still have the traction of the beefed-up retred on the sandals. Takes me less than a...

In Editor's Roundtable » Spring Footwear: Lightweight Footwear Systems Built Around Thin Neoprene Overboots and High Gaiters
February 18, 1:27pm

my stystem
I have started using a tar/poncho along with a momentum wind jacket which is highly water resistant and a garbage bag rain skirt which doubles as part of the ground cloth. A lot of these people ar...

In GEAR » Poncho vs Rain Jacket and Pants
February 16, 9:53am

WTB MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp
I would like to purchase a MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp from someone selling as he is no longer making that size and I am tall. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD 5.9'x9' Monk Tarp
February 14, 10:42am

cheap, versatile shelter/rain system
Now I know a lot of people here like to spend a lot of money to buy all of this really cool lightweight gear. I like the look of a lot of the stuff but I am not one of them. To that end I have cr...

In GEAR » cheap, versatile shelter/rain system
February 14, 10:30am

Larger tarp/poncho?
Looking for a bigger tarp/poncho that is not MLD's $160 Poncho Pro. Nothing against Ron, just can't afford his. Maybe someday. Most seem to max out at 58"/104". Thanks.

In GEAR » Larger tarp/poncho?
February 12, 3:53pm

Summerlite long
If only they made the Summerlite 2 inches wider in the long.

In GEAR » 3 season quilt
February 12, 7:54am

All Reader Reviews by Brett Peugh

Brett Peugh has posted no reviews.